Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do women like guys with foot fetishes? women answer too

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do women like guys with foot fetishes? women answer too
dan08
Board Regular
Member # 29456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan08   Email dan08   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do women like guys with foot fetishes? Women answer too. do all guys like feet?

--------------------
dc

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it varies, some do some dont. I've met both !! There is no general answer to this.

At the end of the day as long as you meet someone who is open minded to the idea and willing to cater to your desire thats the main thing. Whether or not she LIKES it is another issue.

25% of guys involve feet in some form of sexual activity and 5% of the male population have a foot fetish.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should find a poll or something so that we can see this clearly.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
At the end of the day as long as you meet someone who is open minded to the idea and willing to cater to your desire thats the main thing. Whether or not she LIKES it is another issue.

As Ozboy said, most women have some pre-conceived attitude toward fetishes of ANY kind. Consequently most will have a pre-conceived attitude toward those of us who love feet. As Ozboy also said, the more open-minded she is or the more she truly loves you and wants to please you, the better off you are.

My wife's an excellent example. She had some general knowledge of guys with foot fetishes and had what I'd term a mildly anti-fetish attitude, thinking that it was just very different from the norm.

I have no idea what her reaction would have been if I had disclosed my fetish to her when we were first dating or even during our engagement. But due to my fear, I didn't disclose it until almost 25 years later.

Now I'm not saying that she didn't love me deeply and want to make me happy way back then, but after being married that long I knew that she loved me deeply and wanted to make me happy- no questions asked.

So when I divulged my "secret", she listened intently, we discussed it thoroughly, and she started immediately to indulge me. As counseled by the members here at Wu's I didn't totally unload all of my foot knowledge, desires and fantasies right away. i did it slowly over time, as ir felt right for both me to tell it and her to hear it. This summer, although we were apart for four months, we had some very long, deep discussions about it. By the ned of the summer, I had divulged all of my deepest desires related to my foot fetish and her. She said she'd do, or consider everything. As you might guess I was so happy and fulfilled.

All that to say- some of it is pre-conceieved and it's a matter of her open-mindedness and/or interest and committment to you that will make the difference in if and how she fulfills your foot desires.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
generally not. and not all guys like feet

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's this one girl at my workplace who knows about my female foot fetish and she teases me by saying "I know what you're looking at!" because at some of the work parties, I admit to some of my female friends that I love girl's feet.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i definately like men with a foot fetish .....
it turns me on to know they r turned on if that makes sense lol

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience, most women are perfectly OK with it. Indeed, some are rather cool about it and will go out of their way to indulge you. Only a handful are skeeved out by it.

Back before my wife and I were married, when we had first started dating, she discovered fairly quickly that I'm a foot guy. I asked if she found that weird. She said no. "I love it when someone pays attention to my feet. Besides, it makes you seem more interesting to me."

We've been married for 15 years now. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my experience is a bit different. most folks think feet are bad or weird or ugly or to be forgotten. few are fine with it.

my wife took a while to open up about it.

bottom line.. most folks won't admit or accept feet like we'd like. but those who do, mighty cool of them

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the question should be, how many women DO NOT know a foot fetish exists? So many seem shocked to hear a guy can like feet so much. They just don't understand it or think about it, ever. Is that ignorance or just unawareness?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
I think the question should be, how many women DO NOT know a foot fetish exists? So many seem shocked to hear a guy can like feet so much. They just don't understand it or think about it, ever. Is that ignorance or just unawareness?

True. A lot are just clueless to our world and can't understand what all the fuss is about. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and put it on 'unawareness.' Some women have blinders on and can't pick up on what is very clear to us.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You exercised some good restraint there feetluvr for 25 years !! The type of restraint I now refuse to exhibit more than necessary.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're asking women on a foot fetish forum if they like guys with foot fetishes? Of course the women who see this are going to say yes. They wouldn't be on the forum if they didn't. It may be a little harder to poll the general population of women.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not one girl who I know enjoys a guy with a foot fetish. I get the ever popular eww feet are gross. Only girls I've ever heard of that enjoy guys with foot fetishes are the ones on this board and the girls on youtube who get their feet worshipped.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links