Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Skilled footwork

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skilled footwork
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All,

Just curious to know what you think of these Youtube videos. Does any of this stuff turn you on? I rate these videos big time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnSFREULdis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RATjCxIyl4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymXUfU8teDE

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty dirty man. but cool skill.

edit: the first vid i mean.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You what's good about this? It's an innocuous reason to stare at the woman's feet. Without having to worry about who knows, or what they think, about how I feel. And if you were there with her it could be an excuse to massage her feet. Or even kiss them - playfully - as though it was nuthin.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite cool...here`s one more from the last girl...I like her toe spreading:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcDf272nsb0

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute 'n sexy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that one too Hal !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Do you guys think a website devoted entirely to this sub fetish of "skilled toes" would be successful ??

I think that this skilled toes business is also pretty unique to girls as they tend to do this more so than guys, especially pregant girls and girls holding babies.. hence I grade this fetish as also unique to girls.

Any thoughts, comments??

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would opening a beer bottle with your toes count?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cool to watch these but doesn't turn me on too much EXCEPT the eating the gummy's from behind... That's WOW!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Would opening a beer bottle with your toes count?

Can it be done????

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was nice watching the girl with the gummy bears but if she can feed herself with her feet, I'd rather that she fed me with those toes.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Oh she is amazing isnt she?

[ March 09, 2008, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: ozboy ]

John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQbx0wD8vM

Check out this hottie

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... cool skills

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting indeed! It's cool and that you don't see those types of vids too often

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links