Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best city for feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: best city for feet
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, which city is the best for seeing plenty of women's feet....i will say miami florida.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atlanta ain't too bad. It was 76 degrees today, the feet are coming out!

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phoenix, Arizona. Though the Los Angeles, California area isn't too far behind.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any city that is warm year round

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My choice, as far as average temperature year round, would be Honolulu, Hawaii. I say that for this reason: Although Miami is usually warm, it can have cold spells in the winter, so, I'm sure there are times in say, December and January, that female feet can be covered . It seems to me that Honolulu is usually 70 degrees and above year round, and thus, it is highly likely that at least some female feet are in sandals all year.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GloriousFJ
Board Regular
Member # 26779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GloriousFJ   Email GloriousFJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL for me in Sydney and me having also a very deep desire for asians, id have to say the suburbs of China town and cabramatta [Tongue] Even in winter these dear 'loves' like wearing sandals hehehe
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deserthope2000:

Too dry out here, and the women are overprotective of their feet. I'm currently in Tempe, AZ (5 minutes from Phoenix). How do you get your foot fix??

To stay on topic, i'd say any city in Florida.

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anytown, USA.. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marmiris.... Turkey.

i was walking around with a permanent stiffy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sydney, Australia
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well am in Luanda Africa working and the women here only wear flipflops or high heels. some bare feet. I ve seen some of the finest feet ever here and they taste and smell just as good.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lecuteguy
Member # 29569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lecuteguy   Email lecuteguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'd say Kehl in Germany, I've been there once during summer and loved the white French and german feet there. As a second choice I'd say the south of France, lots of tourists, so you have alot of choices for all tastes, French, British, Spanish..etc
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by deserthope2000:

Too dry out here, and the women are overprotective of their feet. I'm currently in Tempe, AZ (5 minutes from Phoenix). How do you get your foot fix??

To stay on topic, i'd say any city in Florida.

I'm in Phoenix too and I love it! Women here are overprotective of thier feet? Ask yourself this, are they attracted to you? If no, change that and that should help. I got to school at ASU and I must say...that campus has he highest hotness per square inch ratio that i've ever seen(and i've been all over the US). Everyone should visit!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Brookes Bf.

Los Angeles! (where we live)

Because There is so much money here and everyone takes good care of their feet! (Pedicures, hot shoes and Moist air)

That would be my opinion

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arizona is nice.... so is LA....san francisco is the shit! the women here are so open minded i can walk down the streets of berkeley and just ask to take pics of girls feet.... and they love it!
Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links