Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » •Brooke• Vote (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: •Brooke• Vote
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys!! I'm about to go in for my Mani/Pedi!! Just wanted to say thanks for all the responses.... I love to hear from you.....

I have decided on French Manicure and Pedicure...

Blue was the most requested but I went with the second most requested because I am not a fan of blue polish....Sry boys. Thanks for understanding......

Any requests for type of pictures in the photo shoot tonight???

-Brooke

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna see those archessss
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for a french pedicure but with dark blue as the main colour and light blue for the tips!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MarcusB:
Go for a french pedicure but with dark blue as the main colour and light blue for the tips!

That sounds awesome! Go with that Brooke!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so lookin fwd to see the results!

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI BROOKE, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR SEXY TOES IN SEXY FLAT SANDALS. THANKS, DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crimson
Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately need some shots in the black heels aswell as the white heels...

Top shots always work well with French tip...
Especially if you can get some shots in your work business clothes...Very sexy I.M.O...

Can't wait to see them!!

--------------------
"A Little T.L.C for the T.O.E "
Its all about the presentation..

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see you model your fresh pedicure wearing some sexy stappy heels like the ones you had on the night you went to the basketballgame. Please wear those and scrunch down on your toes. [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything that makes you happy will delight me.

If I'd arrived here earlier to vote, I would have suggested blood red. Call me a traditionalist, if you will.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Brooke, did you end up gettin it done?

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Mighty Mike and say flourescent green

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jumbosbusa:
So Brooke, did you end up gettin it done?

I 2nd that...Been anxiously waiting over here haha!

--------------------
"A Little T.L.C for the T.O.E "
Its all about the presentation..

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we would love to see your "fresh" pedicure....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bright orange

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links