Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Check this out!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check this out!
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 2 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to yahoo.com and go to their Answers channel thing. Type in something like, My Boyfriend has a foot fetish. Or something like that. You'll find many of the female responses say they have or had boyfriends that had foot fetishes and they loved it. Some of them go on to say they don't think they could have another boyfriend who didn't have one. They love having their feet pampered, kissed, played with, and just loved in general. It's pretty cool. You get the occasional answers that sound ignorant like why would he like that or the norm, but I found more are postive than negative and it's cool to hear all these women with answers that they just love it and couldn't see not having a boyfriend without it.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great I hope I meet another one of them soon [Big Grin]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had any complaints. Like ozboy though, I'm more than ready for a new pair of feet to walk into my life.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links