Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How can we get our feet fix (visual)? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How can we get our feet fix (visual)?
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys.. I've been kind of unhappy sometimes when I think about feet. I want to look at women's feet in real life but it's so hard. I can't do it when people are around as it makes me feel so.. ugh...

How can I find a place or something that can allow me to just use my eyes? I'm not even wanting to touch anyone. Just look.. in real life.

I think your replies could benefit more people than just myself. Thanks all.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wear some dark glasses while holding a tin cup in one hand with a sign in the other that says "BLIND." Plant yourself in the middle of crowded mall on a weekend near a shoe store and I'm sure you can stare at the ladies feet without any suspicion while earning a little cash on the side! [Big Grin]

Alright, all joking aside. For you lecherous types go to the library, grab a book and plant yourself in a chair near a group of college gals that are doing a little research. Sooner than later shoes will be shed and you can pitch a tent in your trousers while getting a visual foot feast. Whenever I used to go to the college library when I was in school there was always at least one woman sitting bare footed deeply engrossed reading something unaware that I'm stealing a glance at her toes when I look up from my book.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't do the first one. I don't look like a blind man.

I have tried the library.. but it seems so difficult also. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAZY!!!!

There must be some way!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read your post objectively bro. Isn't that creepy?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by middleman9:

I have tried the library.. but it seems so difficult also. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAZY!!!!

There must be some way!

Harumph! Amateurs! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to a pool

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my all time fav was going to this club nite that was goth/fetish themed so you would see sexy young dominatrixs having full blown foot sessions right infront of you.when your @ a place like that its ok to stare .worth looking into bdsm dungeons around your way as well where u pay the admission,but don't have to do anything,you should see many foot sessions going on,as our form of fetish tends to be the most popular.if going to dungeon or a goth/fetish club nite or going to a dungeon won't be your cup of tea,I'd say a great place to see multible feet is in a food court of a shopping mall.it use to onely be in the summer you'd see women exposing their feet to relax there,now due to the flat shoe craze a lot of thease women end up exposing their feet to relax or shoe play due to the shoes being easy to remove
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Wear some dark glasses while holding a tin cup in one hand with a sign in the other that says "BLIND."

ROTFLMAO!! [Laugh] ...and make sure to keep your rubberneck from turning each time that a nice pair of legs passes by [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Read your post objectively bro. Isn't that creepy?

most abnormal sexual desires kinda are, regardless, when looked at objectively. he's creepy alright [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by middleman9:

CRAZY!!!!

There must be some way!

Wu's feetlinks works pretty well for me [Drool]

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beach definitely works, but when I do it I would walk around almost like i'm looking for a place to plant myself then when I see attractive feet, I know the area probably double digit number of feet away i plant myself but it's a nice shot.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The library, malls, beach and pool are all great places to eyeball lots of feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on bro you need to develop perving skills !! Especially if your a foot guy. The objective is to see everything and make believe that you aren't looking !! Its a skill u need to develop. Learn to look out of the corner of your eye.

GQ thats not creepy is it??

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I just want to use my eyes, not get involved with anyone, not attend any goth day or something. That's as close as I can get to doing 'something' with feet. By looking! Because I don't want to get involved with anybody......

:'(

moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Find a nice bench across from a popular exhibit at the zoo. There are always nice feet there, and nearly everyone has their backs to you looking at the bear cage or something so they can't watch you looking at the parade of feet. Also, with their backs to you, a lot of times the ladies will lean on the rail and give you a great sole show. Hey - it works for me!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links