Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Under 18s? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Under 18s?
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
It's very simple. There is liability issues. Since this is a website where a sexual fetish of feet is discussed, there is liability for both the posters, and Wu and his mods. Say someone posts pictures of a 15 year old friend's feet here, and a parent gets access to the site, sees the pics, and gets angry about their underage daughter being posted here. That parent can call the cops, who can access this site, and then get Wu and whoever posted the pics in trouble. Once you are dealing with over 18, it is consent between adults, and there is no liability. The same exists for celebs.

Just so everyone knows, sometimes law enforcement loves to watch websites like this, and other sex websites, and will pose as minors, to nail predators, which is why over 18 is needed. Whatever goes on between two consenting adults over 18, has no law consequences. If a 70 year old wants to pleasure himself to an 18 yr olds feet, so be it, or if an 18 year old wants to rub her feet on a 65 year old man, no problemo, but once you talk about anything under 18, whole different ballgame, with parents involvement and all.

Mitch

See my "can of worms" statement on the Facebook photos posts in the Photos section....

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer mature feet anyway. Though it's possible (or even probable) to lust after someone younger than 18, it's probably not a good idea.

Mighty Mike-- Your avatar made me LMAO. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With all of the comparisons being said in regards to Myspace, facebook and Bebe:

Underage girls don't post pics of themselves or their feet on those other sites with the express thinking that they are going to somehow end up being oogled on a foot fetish forum.

I don't want this place to be shut down for that reason...some 15 year old causing a stink to the authorities because her innocent pics of her pedicure that she wanted to show off to her friends are being used as whack material here.

Plain and simple. No underage content.

BTW yes I was the one who put the 18+ only tag on the facebook thread. If you think that some of your posts are of girls under 18 please just remove them.

Not trying to be an ass, just trying to make sure that Wu's stays off the radar and we can just enjoy what we have here for many, many years to come!

Tony.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
With all of the comparisons being said in regards to Myspace, facebook and Bebe:

Underage girls don't post pics of themselves or their feet on those other sites with the express thinking that they are going to somehow end up being oogled on a foot fetish forum.

I don't want this place to be shut down for that reason...some 15 year old causing a stink to the authorities because her innocent pics of her pedicure that she wanted to show off to her friends are being used as whack material here.

BTW yes I was the one who put the 18+ only tag on the facebook thread. If you think that some of your posts are of girls under 18 please just remove them.

Not trying to be an ass, just trying to make sure that Wu's stays off the radar and we can just enjoy what we have here for many, many years to come!

Tony.

It doesn't matter if they are over 18...
Pics are being posted on a forum where there is sexual content where young women faces and such are being posted and shown WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!

When they posted their photos,I'm pretty much sure they didn't plan on those pics being potential jackoff material...

Let me put it to you this way...If I saw my daughter's pics up here without her giving permission or knowing it,I'd be upset...

You guys have GFs and sisters too...How you feel if pics of them happened to show up here??

[ March 09, 2008, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Derfjmeister ]

--------------------
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Derfjmeister:
quote:

Tony.

It doesn't matter if they are over 18...
Pics are being posted here where there are sexual content showing their faces and such WITHOUT their permission...

Let me put it to you this way...If I saw my daughter's pics up here without her giving permission or knowing it,I'd be upset...

You guys have GFs and sisters too...How you feel if pics of her happened to show up here??

Fair enough....I see your point on that as well and I wasn't thinking that far ahead.

So I guess the question begs to be asked:

Should we not allow any content to be posted of feet and/or faces that don't have the permission of the person in the pics?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

thanks [Wu]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

My thoughts are that no,you can't and should not....

When I take my foot photos that my friends let me take...I get permission to take them first..And any photos that I do post does not include faces or anything can identify them (distictive tattoos or such)

This is a great and wonderful forum for folks like us to express themselves,get advice from fellow foot fetishists and even make some friends...I'd hate for something to happen where some sort of legal action shuts it down..

--------------------
Since 1982

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
if these girls don't want guys saving and trading their pics they would not post LITERALLY thousands of pics of themselves on their facebook

I would laugh if any of them got upset about their feet pics being posted elsewhere

if you're going to be an attention whore don't cry when your pics end up in a SUPPOSEDLY wrong place

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
if these girls don't want guys saving and trading their pics they would not post LITERALLY thousands of pics of themselves on their facebook

I would laugh if any of them got upset about their feet pics being posted elsewhere

if you're going to be an attention whore don't cry when your pics end up in a SUPPOSEDLY wrong place

Just saying from a father's and brother's perspective....My daughter and my sister does Facebook and MySpace as a SOCIAL thing to meet people her age(my daughter does anyway,LOL!!)...Not to be on a forum where her pics are taken and used for something she didn't want them to be used for...

Maybe they wanted to be attention whores,but I'm sure that they didn't and don't want to be anywhere on here...You're comparing apples and oranges..

We're trying to get foot fetishism past the thinking were we're not being seen as a bunch of raincoat wearing perverts...Posting those social network pics doesn't help the cause..

It's my opinion (opinions are like a--holes,everybody's got one,LOL!!)
BUT....For me,it's not too far behavior similar to those guys that we read about in the paper and in this forum that do things to women without their permission..It's considered creepy behavior..And while I might be perverted and kinky,I'm no creep!!

Trust me...all it takes is ONE complaint that leads into legal action to snowball into something bigger..

[ March 09, 2008, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Derfjmeister ]

--------------------
Since 1982

vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by solesrsexy:
Yet you can post nearly anythin u want on Bebo or MySpace?

no you can't.if you were posting pix of a minor in ANY form of sexual light,and multible minors,I'm sure tom would bring it to the authorities or jus ban u.idk what minors are posting on bebo and myspace,WHY??-cause I'm an adult and I don't look up minors myspace pages for any reason to know if they do..scuse my french but fuck this topic,not wasting anymore energy to try n explain it anymore.bottom line is this,if your an adult and anything that's related to a minor makes u hard,u are a pediphile,plain and simple.theres nothing I,or anyone else on this board can say anymore that you would understand.yea I've herd the line ''its just feet''by other similar characters before on here and other places,and know the deal.the guy that ended up on dateline said the same thing.that's all and the last thing i'll say on this topic
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by solesrsexy:
Just wanted 2 know, why are you not allowed 2 post pics of girls feet if they are under 18?

Try it and you'll get a free boot [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahaaa
BANNED
Member # 6288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahaaa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns]
if your an adult and anything that's related to a minor makes u hard,u are a pediphile,plain and simple.

That is complete BS and everyone with half a brain knows that.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because this place is used mostly for "masterbatory" purposes!!! I've been waiting to use that word!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr2009:
"masterbatory" [Big Grin]

classic!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr2009:
"masterbatory" [Big Grin]

classic!
[Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links