Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » newbie needs new shoes....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: newbie needs new shoes....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have recently been put introduced to my own feet that have been attached to me for 49 years now. Now that I am so aware of the effect they can have on people and being the caring, sharing type of person that I am - I want to show them off more.

Can anyone give me online shoe sites that has a large variety without prices that will break the bank? I'm looking for shoes for play as well as ones I can wear every day.......

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just go to your local Payless or Super Shoes where you can actually try them on, and you'll also save on S&H. [Smile]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did you get introduced to our little world?

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Met a nice guy while out dancing with a friend one night. He and I seemed to hit it off and found we had a lot in common. We were comfortable with each other from the start which is hard to find nowadays. He commented on my feet one day and it all started with him wanting to see them and touch them. I'm pretty open to things that are painful or harmful and once he introduced me to it, I found it very erotic. Plus every woman loves a guy who will give her a good foot rub! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.lovemyshoes.com got a load of shoes for my wife there. and it doesn't break the bank!

and lucky you to have a guy who spends time with you like that. enjoy. and whenever you want to share pics.. be my guess.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Met a nice guy while out dancing with a friend one night. He and I seemed to hit it off and found we had a lot in common. We were comfortable with each other from the start which is hard to find nowadays. He commented on my feet one day and it all started with him wanting to see them and touch them. I'm pretty open to things that are painful or harmful and once he introduced me to it, I found it very erotic. Plus every woman loves a guy who will give her a good foot rub! [Smile]

--- OOOPS meant to say "NOT painful or harmful!" but I'll assume you got my drift?

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks RPM !
'perfectpeds" and I will enjoy looking for shoes on that great site

Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done a lot of looking at zappos.com, and they occassionally have very good prices on some shoes. But you still have to pay S&H.

I've always been very impressed with Wal-Mart and Target- but then I'm mostly into sandals and flip-flops.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.pierresilber.com/ has great shoes and also wonderful costumes and lingerie! The prices are very reasonable and they always have a "clearance" area as well as frequent sales if you get on their email list. I love them!
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recommend that site as well, it has some very sexy shoes. With feet like you have perfect peds, Im sure there are many shoes on that site that would be very sexy on your gorgeous feet. Just throwing my two sense in haha.

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recommend the Lesley Shoe Company. Just search "Sexy Shoes" and you will discover a treasure trove of wonderfully sexy and inexpensive shoes.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Be
Board Regular
Member # 22007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Be   Author's Homepage   Email Be   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zappos, and shoe trader are good stores too
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can get you good deals let me know.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links