Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot smell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot smell
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys what is it the makes some of us go mad over the smell of a womens feet? I love a nice smelly foot to lick and suck on! does anyone know what makes them go mad for it? or even why feet?
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pheremones, my friend.
It's like bees to honey. [Hop]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it drives me crazy.

yeh, the pheremones are a hormone produced by the woman.... amazing!

im so in love with stinky feet....... they get me off so much.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [Hump]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st orgasm i ever had was smelling a womans foot and they've never stopped since [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot-devil:
Guys what is it the makes some of us go mad over the smell of a womens feet?

the thought of being low enough in comparison to her that her foot cheese should be more than delightful to you.

it makes her seem of higher value which is a universal attraction trigger.

...Plus her hotness factor, and then pheremones.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my first sniff of womens feet had me as stiff as concrete!

from then i knew it was feet............ and only SMELLY feet! so intoxicating. its amazing...... as i breath in my cock grows at exactly the same rate. lol lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno why I love the smell of my girlfriend's feet after a hard days work, but I ain't gonna question it as long as she lets me sniff 'em.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by foot-devil:
Guys what is it the makes some of us go mad over the smell of a womens feet?

the thought of being low enough in comparison to her that her foot cheese should be more than delightful to you.

it makes her seem of higher value which is a universal attraction trigger.

...Plus her hotness factor, and then pheremones.

+10000
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My current girl is the first one who's open to all my foot needs. She lets me have her stinky feet allllllllllllllll the time. I love it. She also just switched jobs and now works at a bank and its mandatory to wear hose. Her feet get so smelly after a long day, its simply the best.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Her feet get so smelly after a long day"...
Comment by shrunkinsOck

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links