Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pain and Foot Fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pain and Foot Fetish
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just wondering how many out there enjoy pain along with their foot fetish? Ever since I can remember I loved women's feet but I also wanted to be kicked and trampled by those feet! The biggest part of my foot fetish is to be kicked and humiliated by a woman's feet and then I worship the feet that have caused me so much pain. I have been lucky enough through the years to find women who are good at kicking me into a hard on - slapping at my balls with their feet, lightly at first and then harder and harder and slapping at my cock until I have a full erection and then they will tease my cock and balls with their feet until I am allowed to explode! When I see a woman's feet I always first imagine them kicking me between the legs and then the foot worship. My foot fetish has always involved pain and pleasure and I am just wondering how many others also enjoy this.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand on the other end of the spectrum, for I love to give pain to beautiful soles, which is called bastinado. Caning of a female feet, tickling them and bitting them is my favorite method, and it satisfies me to the utmost extent.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into the pain thing....at all. [Roll Eyes]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, hate pain. Don't understand it. I want to make my lady feel GOOD from her feet, not hurt her.. or her, hurt me.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a ruule... i tend to keep the pain thing separate to the feet thing, the pain thing is a deep darkside kink reserved for certain... times, whereas the feet thing is a more of a day to day lust over a female body part i find attractive.

but i have dabbled...

the pain thing burns much deeper within me, but the foot thing is much more accessable.

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what happened to you during your childhood? [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a very happy childhood

you should understand that when 2 people are playing with pain they are both enjoying it, wheather it be giving or recieveing.

how would you feel if someone said 'shit man what happened in ur childhood that made you like feet'?

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you, skipperbob. Part of what's fascinating about feet is the combination of soft and hard. Like the soft skin on the top of her foot plus the roughness of the calluses on the bottom. The daintiness of her toes compared to the impact of her heel. The sweetness of her anklebone above the danger of her stiletto.
And that thing about kissing the foot that has hurt you - yeah I have that dream. It seems like a deeper level of intimacy or of trust or something.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grey Fox
Board Regular
Member # 5552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grey Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Grey Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not for me, thank you.

--------------------
Grey Fox

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of have the same fetish. Thing is I never fantsize about being kicked or trampled by the feet. My fantasy is usually about allowing the woman to whip me hard, not tied up. My reward is to be able to lick her feet only if I can withstand the pain of the whipping without telling her to stop and without resisting. If I can take the pain then I get to worship her feet.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ninja of the Foot Clan:

you should understand that when 2 people are playing with pain they are both enjoying it, wheather it be giving or recieveing.

how would you feel if someone said 'shit man what happened in ur childhood that made you like feet'?

actually i was talking to the thread starter

and if somebody asked me that question i would think nothing of it

getting upset over a question like that would mean you are ashamed of it

besides i really don't think that liking a certain body part on a female is quite the same as liking to be kicked in the balls [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the total opposite in all respects as I want pleasure to be the main focus of my fetisism for both me (the giver) and the reciever.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I have a BDSM background, I have discovered that at the height of passion, very near orgasm, the nervous system tends to reinterpret certain sensations; those that would otherwise be considered painful become intensely pleasurable. I discovered this myself (having read about it prior to the event) by accident. During one rather passionate love-making session, just as I was about to get-off, my girlfriend (very excited, herself) bit down rather hard (well, OK, viciously) on my nipple. Rather than a jolt of pain - which I expected - was a lightening bolt of body consuming pleasure! Needless to say, I have been reluctant to try to duplicate the event.

Let me be clear, I'm definitely not into pain. I certainly don't want someone taking swings at Mr. Wiggly. I do try to recreate the sensation for my partners, though, and I seem to have been fairly successful, at least by their reports. It's all about the pleasure for me, too.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Ninja of the Foot Clan:

actually i was talking to the thread starter

and if somebody asked me that question i would think nothing of it

getting upset over a question like that would mean you are ashamed of it

besides i really don't think that liking a certain body part on a female is quite the same as liking to be kicked in the balls [Wink]

Don't know mighty mike, it seems to me you're reproaching some one just cuz their fetish isn't excactly like yours, doesn't seem fair, does it? [Roll Eyes]
Personally I'm more into the tender side of footfetish but hey, we're all consenting adults no?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 10 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mighty Mike - I don't know what happened to me as a child - does anyone know for sure why they feel the way they do? [Tongue] You just know that it's part of you. I certainly don't equate having a foot fetish and wanting pain - I was just curious how many on this board felt that way. There are so many variations of fetish types that you can't say that one is "normal" and one isn't. On a ballbusting board I have seen forums where they want to be grabbed and kneed in the balls but no kicks and they hate feet; they think it's disgusting! To each his own and as long as everyone is a consenting adult and happy and no one gets hurt, then it's a beautiful world! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links