Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Forum Improvements: Suggestion thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forum Improvements: Suggestion thread
asianfootcrazy
Member # 29682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asianfootcrazy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I just added, its an awesome forum cant wait to read some posts! I wanted to make a suggestion thread:

Few suggestions:
since the forum is pretty large, lots of posts, i was thinking maybe switching to a vbulletin format.http://www.vbulletin.com/.

Also, I dunno about you guys, but I like a certain type of feet. Personally, i like asian feet, and milf feet ( any race), and latina feet. I'd suggest making other categories for feet, like isntead of feet found on the web, etc, make feet according to categories? like asian, latina, milf, barefoot, soles, toes, fj, etc etc.

Post your suggestions, other than that big ups to Wu and the mods for their work!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good idea, mate!

I'm not Australian, I just like saying "mate" [Tongue] But isn't a bulletin format very much similar to Wu's Forum? I'm not exactly sure...maybe u can help me understand the difference. By the way, I'm into BIG FEET! Don't ask me why, I just know what I like! [Mmm]

WELCOME ABOARD, asianfootcrazy!! [Cheers]
You're gonna love it here! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FX
Board Regular
Member # 22011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FX   Email FX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely think it should be black font on white background. I have to keep an empty wordpad file open so I can flush out the "burn in" my eyes keep getting from reading for any length of time
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FX:
I definitely think it should be black font on white background. I have to keep an empty wordpad file open so I can flush out the "burn in" my eyes keep getting from reading for any length of time

You`ve complained about this before in this thread and then never replied [Roll Eyes]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000797

-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of the movie DOMINO when Chris Walken was saying "you changed the fing font, why?"

Only a moderator should be able to fish for suggestions - end of story!

My grandpa had a coffee mug that said BITCH BITCH BITCH on it. Now I get it.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Also, I dunno about you guys, but I like a certain type of feet. Personally, i like asian feet, and milf feet ( any race), and latina feet. I'd suggest making other categories for feet, like isntead of feet found on the web, etc, make feet according to categories? like asian, latina, milf, barefoot, soles, toes, fj, etc etc.
I think this has been discussed before some time back. Personally, I think the forum is fine the way it is...especially the picture section. I like the variety of posts that appear there....and if you like a certain type of feet you are always welcome to start a new thread for e.g. Asian feet or dirty soles or whatever. Some threads keep popping up to the top every few days and have been running for months (for example the Facebook thread).
But you will quickly notice that certain topics don`t find much interest in Wu`s Forum...no matter if you post a thread in the photo section or would start a new sub-forum. Some topics are better discussed in other special messageboards on the web outside of Wu`s...for example if you`re into crush, trampling, public barefooting, etc.

I also wish people would use the SEARCH function more frequently. There are thousands of photo threads in the server archive covering all kinds of topics...I simply hate it when people post: "Hey, I´m looking for wrinkly soles...anyone got any pics?" instead of using the search!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My two cents worth -> If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. I agree with Hal, I think the forums are good the way they are.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the only foot forum I visit now... I am a Mod at ILFF but the forum is leaning toward more of the other sub-fetish's which is not my thing..that forum is continually upgrading itself...which is great to see..I highly recommend visiting it btw.
As for Wu's though...this forum is awesome the way it is..the only noticeable thing that is not here is the chat application...but as I have said before...for an already free site to throw on the chat application surely can not be feasible can it?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bring back the nudity [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to have to go to 15 sections to find the feet that I like. And for instance, if you had an Asian foot section and then a section for big feet, what if you had an Asian girl with big feet? Just post it in the photos section and say, "(Model Name) Asian size 12s" or something like that. If people like either in passing in the photos forum, then they'll click on it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
bring back the nudity [Big Grin]

This would be very cool, but we have rules to follow.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make it where you can point your cursor on a topic and you can see the first few sentences as a preview without clicking on it and actually opening it.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aerodrew - great idea [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about an "online now" feature so we know whos is on the same time we are
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've already talked about that one. It looks like the possibilities are there for it to happen as it appears on our profile settings now IF that option was activated by Wu, we have the ability to have that particular feature turned on or off for our online status to show up.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links