Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A theory on our foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A theory on our foot fetish
jmv44
Board Regular
Member # 29074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmv44         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across this theory last night during sex with my g/f...

We are extremely lucky for having a foot fetish and here is why I believe so.

Last night, I had the most amazing sex with my g/f, not to go into details (although I know we would all like to hear about it) I hit my orgasm at the same time as she did. What perfect timing, but we all know girls can go back to back, and unfotunatly us guys... although some certainly have, it is regardless difficult.
BUT, last night I wanted to get her off several more times, so I grabbed her foot and started sucking her toes and licking her heels while she stroked my cock, within moments I was hard again and back to business.

This explains the "nature" of having a foot fetish. No amounts of foot play could in essence create a child, but sex itself is something that both people should enjoy. And with a foot fetish, we have the opportunity to endulge in our love of feet, while getting ourselves ready for more sex, which our partner will certainly enjoy.

I dunno, this was just an idea... what do you think? and I'm not saying this is a definite. I was just posing a few points... and up for critisim. haha

p.s. look in the history for pics of my g/f's feet... I'd appreciate hearing what you all think of her sexy feet, and with more comments she'd post more pics. there is alot of them... just look deep enough in the archives, about as long as 3 weeks ago.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jmv44:
I came across this theory last night during sex with my g/f...

We are extremely lucky for having a foot fetish and here is why I believe so.

Last night, I had the most amazing sex with my g/f, not to go into details (although I know we would all like to hear about it) I hit my orgasm at the same time as she did. What perfect timing, but we all know girls can go back to back, and unfotunatly us guys... although some certainly have, it is regardless difficult.
BUT, last night I wanted to get her off several more times, so I grabbed her foot and started sucking her toes and licking her heels while she stroked my cock, within moments I was hard again and back to business.

This explains the "nature" of having a foot fetish. No amounts of foot play could in essence create a child, but sex itself is something that both people should enjoy. And with a foot fetish, we have the opportunity to endulge in our love of feet, while getting ourselves ready for more sex, which our partner will certainly enjoy.

I dunno, this was just an idea... what do you think? and I'm not saying this is a definite. I was just posing a few points... and up for critisim. haha

p.s. look in the history for pics of my g/f's feet... I'd appreciate hearing what you all think of her sexy feet, and with more comments she'd post more pics. there is alot of them... just look deep enough in the archives, about as long as 3 weeks ago.

that makes perfect sense [Tongue]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if the woman enjoys it, then this theory works out well. if she does not enjoy it, then it doesn't work.

this theory of her happiness with an associated fetish can apply beyond foot fetish.

if a guy likes hands and she enjoys it and gets off on it, then it is naturally a great idea for him to enjoy her hands in foreplay in order to prep for sex.

the theory (of indulging in what you both enjoy) makes perfect sense and is true IMO, but I don't see it's uniqueness to just foot fetish. this can apply to mutual fondness of breasts, abs, butts, etc. provided she enjoys it in foreplay prior to actual sex as well.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freud has a theory about fetishism, which I find quite amusing. He says the young male child believes that everyone, male and female, has a penis just like him. That sounds fair enough; how would he know any different? But, says Freud, a moment comes in that child's life when he realizes that she doesn't have a penis after all. The little boy is shocked and appalled. It seems that someone must've lopped off the woman's penis and realizes the same thing could happen to him. So, symbolically, he will have to provide her with a penis. At least a phallic substitute. A fetish object. In this traumatic moment, he frantically searches around him. Finds a pair of women's shoes lying on the floor, or sees some lady's bare feet and thinks that will do nicely. And that's how we have our fetishist.

Can Freud really mean it? Does he believes this explains anything? I mean, I fear castration as much as the next man, but I don't see how that results in a desire to attach penises to people who NEVER had them in the first place. And I'm especially worried about the part that says the fetish object was something the male patient saw at the same moment he first saw some female genitals. My guess is that a fair percentage of males must've had the first glimpse of the female genitals either in a bedroom or in a bathroom. I will admit that shoes may very well be present in these places because they are conveinently situated there and they are (arguably) more or less phallic-shaped, but it's easy to think of other things that might be present as well. Things such as loofas, bathtaps, shower heads, bars of soap ... all of wich seem every bit as phallic as women's shoes, all of which can equally make good (or bad) phallic substitutes, but yet, one does not hear of too many soap and loofa fetishes.

No one can say that Freud really thought this whole business through. But I think the clear implication of his ideas is that when I'm lusting after a woman's foot, I'm actually lusting after a penis. It's funny how he would say such a thing because I do like feet that are large, and I would suck on a woman's big toe with as much passion as some females would suck a dick, but both of these are imperfect analogies.

1. Neither foot nor big toe is erectile
2. Neither is of similar size or shape
3. Neither is capable of ejaculation

More to the point, what tells me that Freud didn't get it quite right is that fact that when I'm worshiping a woman's foot, I have no desire to be sucking a dick. And if by some chance I was presented with one and if I sucked it, it would not at all satisfy any of my sexual desires, none of my needs would be met.

Freud thinks that the female foot is a substitute for the PENIS? Well, I'm hear to tell him that the dick is no substitute for the foot.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
freud was a know it all like every other psychiatrist or psychologist

get a degree in psychology and the simpletons of the world will take your opinions and views as fact

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruce4c5nf3d6
Board Regular
Member # 20195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce4c5nf3d6   Email bruce4c5nf3d6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with mighty mike, I'm a medical student, and I run into alot of psych based theories, none of them are ever really accepted cause there's never any solid evidence base for any of them, I got my own theory, it's pretty simple,

1. females emit potent pheromones
2. at some point in every man's childhood he senses female pheromones
3. a woman emits her pheromones through her apocrine sweat glands, these are concentrated greatest around her breast area (from the glands in her arm pits), her vagina (surrounding area), and from her feet

now in the somatosensory cortex of the brain, the area for the genitals is adjacent to the area for feet, crosslinking of signals between these 2 areas may pre-dispose (but not guarantee) a person 's attraction to a woman's feet. Add this to the fact that her feet shoot out these pheromones, and you get a man with a foot fetish

so you got the pre-disposition (cross linking in the brain) which may occur probabilistically throughout the population (explaining why all men dont have foot fetishes and only some do), then the early childhood exposure to her pheromones through being close to her feet, and you get where we are now

so at a young age we probably mentally associated a woman's feet with an attraction to her because of this and hence we have this fetish or partialism now

it has nothing to do with a dick, or anything phallic, this is all bullshit to me, we're all proud victims of female biochemistry, they shoot out these chemicals and we're hooked, nature has just decided to make female feet a concentrated site for female pheromone emission, and with our brain structure this has been capitalised on, and I wont complain, I love women's feet

P.S it's just my theory, which is really a combination and refinement of a few existing theories, but being in the medical field I like to know things, and try to disprove bullshit, and I reckon my theory makes more sense than freuds, that guy was probably drunk when he came up with half his material

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bruce, most of what you say is possible except for the apocrine sweat glands. The one in the feet are actually eccrine sweat glands and they produce a more watery perspiration that the apocrines. My theory is that the unique combination of microflora (bacteria, actually) present on the skin and around where the sweat glands secrete their fluid break the sweat down into smaller molecules - the by-product of their 'eating'. The unique diet and body chemistry along with the microflora all combine in the female to give a disticntive signature scent that would come from her feet. Nylons, keds, leather insoles, and other variable give that chemical a further process that attenuates the aroma further...

my two cents...s8r

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."a disticntive signature scent that would come from her feet. Nylons, keds, leather insoles, and other variable give that chemical a further process that attenuates the aroma further..."
Comment by s8r

[Jerkoff] _fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice sets of theories!!! all have great potential and holds a lot of truth. i don't buy in Freud though.

it's all good. bottom line. we like what we like.. and that is about how good it gets. and so.. instead of explaining it.. i just enjoy it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i blame the movie Boomerang for my love of feet
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whomever got an STD or knocked up from massaging, watching dangling or sucking toes. OR sucking her toes while she is sucking her toes! Always a fav for me.

Plus not every pair of feet turns me on - so people can step off if they think they are all that - I am a sharp shooter not into buckshot!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
the theory (of indulging in what you both enjoy) makes perfect sense and is true IMO, but I don't see it's uniqueness to just foot fetish. this can apply to mutual fondness of breasts, abs, butts, etc. provided she enjoys it in foreplay prior to actual sex as well.

I agree- it's not exclusive to those of us with a foot fetish.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links