Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Ideas? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any Ideas?
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So heres my problem:
ive always wanted to worship/massage a girls feet but never really got to it.
recently i was in atlanta and wanted to go up to a girl so many times and see if i could go back to their room so i could massage and then lick their feet

Any help as to what i need to do??
Has anyone else had this problem?

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck! without two things.. 1-luck and 2- finess... you'll need a whole lot of luck!

women want relationships built on respect.. guys.. just want what they want.. in this case.. feet.

you want feet.. either know how to smooth talk your way in and get out of situations before they kick your butt.. or.. build some form of relationship to get to their feet. (don't have to be dating relationship either)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohh ok
then how do some websites get random girls on the street to pose for them

--------------------

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alright.. let me break it down (from my point of view)

it's all in the confidence. how you approach a woman. the ability to come acrose as trustworthy and confident.

some guys just know how to approach a woman and make her feel like he's not doing another pickup.. or if he is.. he's worth listening to.

if you come across as weak.. sleezy... perv...embarassed... or feaky.. you don't stand a chance.

and a lot of those guys know how to read bodylanguage enough to know which woman has a better chance of saying yes.

getting a random gal just to take her shoes off and let you get all turned on by them.. that is not easy to achieve.

however.. getting a random girl to agree to a photo.. while making conversation.. and eventually getting to lick her toes.. that requires some finess and can be done.

i've done it a few times.. (not the licking part). but.. i've asked for pics.. and even got a massage done. that gal by the way is a good friend now.

it boils down to being confident. when i'm least confident.. i have the worse luck.. when i'm confident... i've gotten gals to model for my site with rather great ease.

don't come across as a jerk.. and you'll be fine.

RPM

p.s. others can correct me if i'm wrong

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with RPM. It is all about being confident and not coming across as freaky, creepy and sketchy. Part of that confidence is also not coming across as needy and "wanting something" - i.e. you have it in your mind that all you want from a certain woman is to get at her feet and that's all. The woman in question may not pick up on exactly what you're looking for or need. However, she'll know you're being needy about something with the way you carry yourself and will, more than likely, shut you down before you can even get started.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover14:
Any help as to what i need to do??
Has anyone else had this problem?

Used to have that problem big time. Not anymore though.

Atlanta by the way, has lots of girls willing to give you feet in their hotel rooms, but beware. mind you, i got ripped off by one in her hotel two weeks ago, so maybe i'm not the best source LOL

All you have to do is approach them or let them approach you and go from there. out of site of the cops of course!

You asked how some websites get footage of girls posing. Basically just bring a camera with you when you hook up with these everyday women and they can be game if you talk them into it.

Don't say things like "oh pleeeeeazzzzze" or "c'mon" or "i'll do anything"

just objectify it like a business proposition. that is one way to help... there are too many other aspects, methods, and techniques to name. you might need an internal paradigm shift with women. that would probably work best. that won't happen in a thread topic though.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i paid!

it worked.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aw hun shame ur not near me id giv u some lessons on how to play it cool, wink, wink x
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

well where are you?

or we could get it done on cam show

--------------------

xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am from kent, u?
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

kentucky?

me too

--------------------

xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

no kent in england sorry to dissapoint ;-( x
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

ohhh well that sucks
you could always get on msn and show me your feet

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM's definitely right about one thing...
CONFIDENCE plays a major role when dealing with the opposite sex! Unfortunately, I've somehow lost my "Mojo" altogether! [Cry] (I won't bore anyone with the details.) I'm working on a solution as we speak....

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

ohh well ill try this when i go on vacation

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links