Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » try to make it through this whole clip (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: try to make it through this whole clip
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with out cumming! lol its the best video i have ever seen http://youtube.com/watch?v=YUf7Xx8qO5c
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know! Lexi makes me [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] so much!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definately agree..
i love videos like this that encourage you to cum(especially Lexi's)

btw i added this to my favorites last month

great find though

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Made it without even unbuttoning my pants!

here's another you guys might like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMsWfMxSTF0

However I've noticed in her clips, you can hear the guy whispering what she says before she says it, big turn off.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol thanks mate! i appriciate your homework.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFNs_m3ARE&feature=related

this clip is crazy!!!!!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pedicurer
Board Regular
Member # 2060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedicurer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that was awesome. And she's incredible looking.
Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lexi is by far my favorite. I'd do anything to smell her feet.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that everyone was already hip to that one. I think that it is my favorite clip of hers that I've seen so far. Have been turning to it at those moments when I need some extra inspiration and encouragement.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lexi lapetina is the total package!! imagine a foot session with her sweaty nyloned feet!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i would love them bare too!!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEAH! I did it without cumming BUT!!! Now I got a massive hard on and alot of siliva build up in my mouth [Drool]

Fucking mezmerising... Hypnotizing... Beautifully HOT BABE!!!

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I'm trying to do some college homework right now, and I had to turn away from that thing quite early, 'cause I had this feeling I wasn't going to last.

Damn...that woman is beautiful.

I'm sort of surprised a video like this hasn't been removed yet.

*Edit: I kept peeking at it till the point where I had to turn it off. Too distracting [Smile] . Will probably watch the rest later.

[ March 19, 2008, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Uno1 ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah....i can't

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing, chipa! [Cheers]

that video clip was PRICELESS!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFNs_m3ARE&feature=related

this clip is crazy!!!!!!!

ToesuckerII, I really enjoyed that clip.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links