Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Eww...gross...feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eww...gross...feet!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive me for the simple subject title.

Have you guys ever wanted nothing to do with feet?
The other night I stopped by a friends place for a random hookup. She's cute/hot but doesn't strike me as girlfriend material. Anyway she does have cute feet. When I got to her apt though I found out that this chic has more animals than ace ventura. Like 5 dogs and 6 birds? Insane. Anyway we're hooking up and usually I slide a toe or two in my mouth while doing our dance....not this time. Just the thought of her walking around barefoot with all of those animals around turned my stomach. Sure 3 of the dogs stayed outside but still. This had me thinking about other scenarios where feet are a turn off.
The other night I was on a date (diff girl) who was wearing black pumps. She looked great in them, but she insisted that they hurt her feet too much whenever we had to walk from venue to venue (all in the same block). She asked if i'd be turned off if she walked barefoot on the street to which I replied cooly "yes". I felt bad after a while and insisted that she take them off but she refused. lol. But it's funny how freaked out i'd be if we were to hook up later that night over such a practical move like takig off your shoes when they're painfull. I know...i'm an ass ;o)
Anyone else have certain scenarios where feet disgust you? Anyone out there that can't think of anything that could turn them off relating to feet?
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i don't like it when girls walk on large jagged rocks on the beach while being barefoot

it makes me think of their feet bleeding

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if the animal nibbles on them and it scabs up SUPER GROSS!

Also, a woman that let's the dog sleep with her is worse than eating crackers...the only one sucking her toes is me - not Fido!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you've got some great points, and when i sit back and think about it, yeah there actually can be some times when feet are a turn off. this of course, aside from the woman looking horrific or her feet looking deformed.

when it comes to things that an attractive woman might do inadvertantly to make her desirable feet less desirable, I agree with the animal poop theory and even with the dirty feet theory (as turn-offs).

I have to be honest though, sometimes my libido will just get the best of me. For instance, just last night, I picked up this dirty-footed hooker in sandals.

Her feet had a great shape and excellent toe and nail shape and smelled beyond heavenly as I found out later. But initially her feet were dirtier than I wanted to deal with.

Basically I had her wash them off to an acceptable level and I went at it with her feet in a number of different kinky ways.

Here is the woman I am talking about BTW:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011460

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think walking barefoot in a hotel room would be a big turn off. I wouldn't want to put those toes in my mouth knowing that a 350 pound man with athletes foot might have walked barefoot on the same carpet the night before. [Puke]

Cheers!

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't have a problem at all with seeing a girlfriend/date go barefoot on the street. As mentioned in a recent topic, I'm among the guys who finds it erotic when a woman is barefoot outdoors, revealing what's usually hidden. However, I'm not big on the whole dirty/smelly thing and don't get the appeal at all.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have sort of an animal related story in which, at that moment, I found a girl's feet to be gross.

I was friends with a girl and had massaged her feet several times on a few separate occasions. She had a little bit of a thing for me and I knew it. We would hang out together on occasion and I would always massage her feet, tickle them a little, but I never really felt bold enough to do anything else. During those foot massages, I would occasionally get a whiff of her feet, which smelled pretty nice, in my estimation. It was a mix of her natural foot scent and a slight scent of soap or body wash. I think she knew I liked her feet because she had played footsie with me a couple of times out in public settings, which really turned me on. At any rate, there was one time that her and her friends, including me, went out partying and, as agreed to beforehand, all of us were going to be staying at her parents' house after we were finished. Her parents had a couple of dogs that they would keep in the house. I'm not really that big of a dog person to begin with so I tend not to spend much time around them if I can help it. It didn't help much that these two dogs looked a little unkept, as this girl's parents weren't exactly getting along at the time. I think the dogs were considered her mom's and her mom did her share of partying as well so the dad wouldn't go out of his way to take care of them.

After getting back to her parents' house, everyone changed and relaxed a little before we all decided to settle down for the night. That meant that the shoes the girl had on came off and she was walking around barefoot until we all got ready to go to sleep.

Since there were quite a few people who ended up sleeping over, we were all crammed into only a few areas of the house. I was in this girl's bedroom, which she shared with one of her younger sisters and, I might add, wasn't very big. At some point during the night, I decided in my mind that I wanted to move past just foot massages with this girl and was in the mood to suck on her toes. I knew that, even with other people sleeping in the room, that this probably wouldn't be a problem since she was into me anyway. If it was an issue, I could just blow it off and blame it on the alcohol for acting a little "crazy".

Since the bedroom wasn't too big, this girl and her sister slept in bunk beds, with my friend's bed being the top bunk. As we were getting ready to sleep, we were talking and I offered her a foot massage and she accepted. Since she was already in her bed, I had to climb up there to massage her feet.

Just about the time I began the foot massage, the bedroom lights went out and I began massaging her feet. I knew she liked my foot massages so everything was proceeding according to plan. After several minutes of massaging her feet, I decided it was time to make my move and suck on her toes. However, as I brought one of her feet up to my face, my nose detected a horrible odor coming from her feet that smelled like,... well,... dog! I guess the two mutts hadn't had a bath in quite awhile and this girl was hanging around with them after we got back from partying. She must have went into the area of the house where they were kept and was barefoot when she did it. The stench from the dogs was picked up by her feet and it was absolutely nasty! I abruptly ended the foot massage and told her that I was too hot in her bunk bed and had decided to sleep on the floor. The excuse had some merit because it was the middle of summer and the bedroom we were in didn't have any air conditioning and it was a pretty humid night. That was the first time in my life I couldn't get away from a woman's feet fast enough!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah all these posts are the reason why i love fresh out of the shower, clean, beautiful feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, sometimes you just gotta say no. To me, I can take it if their feet were in their socks or pantyhose, but I wouldn't suck on a woman's toes if she's just finished walking barefoot outside, at a club, or at a place I thought was unsanitary. You gotta have limits...who knows what people were doing before your lady put her peds there.

Suds 'em up, then suck 'em, that's what I'd say. If you need an excuse, offer to massage her feet first and give her a foot bath or something.

I agree with a lot of the folks in here who have talked about women and their pets. Doggie slobber on the toes is just...shudder...disgusting, no matter what. That mental image of seeing the dog licking on them is just sickening. As an example, I could massage the feet of this girl I knew EXCEPT when/after she went to her parent's house. They had rats, birds, lizards, everything crawling around in there...and it smelled like pet excrement inside. I couldn't stand it.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is why dirty feet and I don't really get along. nothing kills it for me when i know my wife had her heels on (never soiled the feet prior to putting on the heels) and then.. just when i'm ready to have fun.. she takes them off and walk about bare feet first... yuk!

in fact..even shoes the wears after walking bare.. anytime she wears them (if i've not cleaned them).. don't do much for me.

oh well.. this thread is party why i agree with the clean feet fellas.. even though some sweat works fine for me

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zxcv8
Board Regular
Member # 29539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zxcv8   Email zxcv8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely clean feet for me, much much sexier. Unless I'm feeling a bit drunk. And very kinky!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
that is why dirty feet and I don't really get along. nothing kills it for me when i know my wife had her heels on (never soiled the feet prior to putting on the heels) and then.. just when i'm ready to have fun.. she takes them off and walk about bare feet first... yuk!

in fact..even shoes the wears after walking bare.. anytime she wears them (if i've not cleaned them).. don't do much for me.

oh well.. this thread is party why i agree with the clean feet fellas.. even though some sweat works fine for me

RPM

well I like 'em really smelly, but not with dirt on the foot. Fresh outta shoes is my fav, no walking around barefoot before hand and get rid of the sock fuzz so I don't inhale it like a line of cocoa.

So dirty looking feet are a turn off for me...wouldn't happen for me.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if a girl is really fat and ugly, then i don't want feet near me. also male feet disgust me.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Of the various parts that the two sexes share, feet are the woman's greatest area of superiority. Otherwise, the fetish/partialism wouldn't be as widespread. (Why can't the rest of the world see it as normally as that?)
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Fresh" out of shoes, with a few minutes to air out, is my thing.
I will not make a fool out of myself, or put in the effort, for anything less.

:hump:_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links