Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a rare occurence

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a rare occurence
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOday at work.. i was doing some 'killing time' and ran into a woman going for a job interview. looking down at her feet.. saw some nice heels. so i was now more interested in her than before. she was pretty and carried herself well.

but what got me.. was her tattoo!!! i know i've seen it either here or on another site! i know that tattoo!!!!!

my heart was now racing.. who was she.. and i listened to see if i could pic any evidence in her voice.. but she rushed ahead of me.

man.. i know that tat!!!! i've seen her.. now i'm like going crazy going back over every thread.. looking for that tat!!! i know that tatoo!!!!

now... the big thing.. what to do about it. if she gets the job.. finding a way to befriend her and not come across as a creep.. and then.. if she's one of us.. finding out if she'd be ok with a photoshoot. (nice heels she had.. and from the pics i recall.. nice toes too)

so... no.. i don't want to do any more than that.. but man.. who is she!!!!!!!!

of course.. i've got to be super careful too.. can't get my fetish/interest published at work more than it already is.

plus.. there are no guarantees she will get hired either.

but.. just the thought!! what if? and our department is hiring!! just what if!!!! dang!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say if she gets hired, go slow. Perhaps when it starts getting warmer, and she wears sandals, then you can mention the tattoo to her. You might say something like, "Nice tattoo! What made you decide to get one on your foot?," and see how she reacts to that.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dig the foot tattoos! The other day I complimented a girl in my class for her sexy foot tattoo and i hadn't even talked to her previously!

I certainly concur with you, RPM, it'd be quite extraordinary if her feet were published here too. You know that is bound to happen to someone here sooner or later. I think if you could prove to yourself that her feet have also been posted on Wu's, it would be SO much easier to make subtle hints about her feet without a fear of being outcasted!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links