Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » She Has An Extra toe!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: She Has An Extra toe!!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's this girl I sorta talk to in one of my classes and on her MySpace, she has a blog thingy where it says she has a sixth toe on one of her feet! I don't know if that means I will never see her feet in flip-flops cuz she wouldn't want people to gawk at them...It's just cool when you hear stuff like that....I would just like to pamper her feet....I'm at a point where I can ask her on a date [Hop]

[ March 24, 2008, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: A&F_FootDude_05 ]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol what a freak

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, good luck with that - I hooked up with a sexy coed in college with 4 toes all long and flexible - it was really hard to tell she didn't have 5. She was not anymore insecure than anyother coed at the time and liked to hear from me that I didn't care but I did care, if you get it.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well hopefully they arent webbed, that way you can put your tounge between them.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No sixth toe for me. [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sacfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 28153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sacfeet   Email sacfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah, that is odd. Never seen that before, but would like to.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can do a youtube search for it

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's my perspective, sacfeet - this girl is gorgeous and has the most beautiful eyes....I wanna see that sixth toe! [Smile]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

I know, but seeing it in person promises to be a whole different experience!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a picture I found of a Vietnamese woman that was born with 7 toes on one foot. Pretty face, and normal right foot... but then you see the left... egads!

Sole view: http://bp3.blogger.com/_ERGrznxTIwo/RkQhG72-Y2I/AAAAAAAACgQ/Sy8TT6_deQk/s1600-h/ruan+yu+mei.jpg

Top view:
http://bp2.blogger.com/_ERGrznxTIwo/RkQb8r2-Y1I/AAAAAAAACgI/-LRevT_URPc/s1600-h/Ruan+Yu+mei%27s+seven+toed+left+foot.jpg

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I couldn't do the seven-toe thing, but six I really think I can handle - I'm anxious to see her toes - if ever.

Thanks, LeDaemon!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

I know, but seeing it in person promises to be a whole different experience!
be sure to get pix when you see her feet

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an extra piggy to grip that shaft [Big Grin]

LeDaemon's is probably going too far though, cuz she can't grip if it's limp [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I couldn't do the seven-toe thing, but six I really think I can handle - I'm anxious to see her toes - if ever.

Thanks, LeDaemon!

I think 5 on each foot is all I could handle. I'm thinking that 6th toe is going to look really out of place on her foot. If she's really a cool girl and you dig her you'll need to look beyond that though. Good luck.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links