Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flip-Flops on eBay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flip-Flops on eBay
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone here doen not already know, you can buy worn flip-flops on eBay. Or if your like me, you just like to see the feet. [Wink] Just go to eBay and type in "well worn flip flops", and there you go. Sadly, most (99%) of the pictures don't show the face, and if you wish buy any, they have to be cleaned by eBay standards. So no sniffing. [Cry] But you can always [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if not all girls clean em before they go on Ebay...one may think that not all college girls are aware of this...I had no idea of that, myself, until just within the last several months.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no sniffing!?!?

thats a waste of your time keyfeet.

no one will buy used flip flops that DONT smell? *confused*

i would list them on www.ebanned.com its such a better site and you can fully explain what the product is and can sell it smelling beautiful.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that many of them just say that they'll clean them in order to keep ebay happy. They know why guys want their shoes...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i bought a pair from ms bella on ebay
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm maybe i'll sell my flip flops on there if there are people willing to buy them without seeing a pic of my face

talk about easy money [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This lady sure knows how to show off her feet!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUEDE-LIKE-FOOTBEDS-WELL-WORN-FLIP-FLOPS-shoes-PLEASING_W0QQitemZ280210126609QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE FIND moman [Thumbs Up] ... With pics like those, I'd just like to imagine the smell and licking/sniffing away at them..... BUT definately wouldn't buy....

In case one of you alreay [Jerkoff] in them [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
no sniffing!?!?

thats a waste of your time keyfeet.

no one will buy used flip flops that DONT smell? *confused*

i would list them on www.ebanned.com its such a better site and you can fully explain what the product is and can sell it smelling beautiful.

to be fair, most of these woman have no idea of our society. And they sell them for OTHER woman to wear. And if the girls but them, they don't want the seller's feet all over them.

[ March 24, 2008, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhhhhhhh so why advertise that on here? :S

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
ohhhhhhhhhh so why advertise that on here? :S

I made this thread so you guys could look at feet.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

sorry, i thought it was you selling them! lol

so sorry, im such a jerk. lol lol

--------------------

Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've bought a few pairs of well worn shoes and nylons from ebay in the past, but have been very disappointed when I get them, I tell the seller to wear them a little longer, then send, but really just wasted my $. [Cry]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links