Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » thick elasticated gym socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thick elasticated gym socks
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive always had a thing for thick gym socks as they look so thick and get get so sweaty..... you know the ones with loads of elastic on the ankle calf.

has anyone had any experiences with these socks? and do they get smelly? [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissa
Board Regular
Member # 995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lissa   Author's Homepage   Email Lissa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I have a HUGE sock collection and I love to wear them every day. When I'm in my chat room, the guys are usually like, "Are you wearing stockings and high heels???" right! like I hang out by myself at home dressed like that! No, It's usually one of my fabulous pairs of socks as I do like to protect my feet. As for those old gym socks, yes, like anything else they do smell:) ESPECIALLY if you wear them with those Converse canvas sneakers***Watch Out!
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lissa! sounds excellent!

hehehe, i love the toe stains on the soles when they have been worn around the house.

i love sweaty moist socks.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lissa, man... I used to wish taht once married.. my wife would be around the house in heels (yeah.. very selfish to think that)... and i used to look forward to enjoying the scent of her feet after being in heel.

thankfully..i grew up to be open to the reality that woman don't just sit around in hose and heels just for the sake of it (although I have one such friend.. but she's married to someone else and we're barely in touch now)

sock.. my wife loves and collects socks.. all types of design. she once joked with me saying if i loved the scent of socks in sneakers i'd be in heaven because that is basically all she wears!! (on weekends she does heels..but only one day.. not all weekend)

back in our dating days, she was a lot more sporty in activity.. and she sweats very heavy when doing sporty activities!!!! ToeSucker, you'd love her feet after a long day on the road!

RPM

p.s. Lissa.. i'm going to pretend you spend your free time in hose and heels lol!!!! just kidding:D

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Lissa, man... I used to wish taht once married.. my wife would be around the house in heels (yeah.. very selfish to think that)... and i used to look forward to enjoying the scent of her feet after being in heel.

thankfully..i grew up to be open to the reality that woman don't just sit around in hose and heels just for the sake of it (although I have one such friend.. but she's married to someone else and we're barely in touch now)

sock.. my wife loves and collects socks.. all types of design. she once joked with me saying if i loved the scent of socks in sneakers i'd be in heaven because that is basically all she wears!! (on weekends she does heels..but only one day.. not all weekend)

back in our dating days, she was a lot more sporty in activity.. and she sweats very heavy when doing sporty activities!!!! ToeSucker, you'd love her feet after a long day on the road!

RPM

p.s. Lissa.. i'm going to pretend you spend your free time in hose and heels lol!!!! just kidding:D

wow! rpm! i bet i would. lol sounds good.

--------------------

cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

Agreed! Those socks are awesome!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

cqc6, im glad you think the same as me.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links