Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MYSPACE INVADERS?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MYSPACE INVADERS?
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 8 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i uploaded a clip from my website; and soon as it inished , they removed the clip before i or anyone else, had even gotten the chance to view it!
to add insult to injury...i the message that appeared promptly after the upload was finished, said the video was removed,due to complaints of copyright infringement. does anyone know why this may have occured? i mean the clip was a none nude video and it was my own.

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about the mistakes in this post. i'm posting from my cell phone and unfortunately things pop up or even become removed when i write messages. i could not even edit the post, so please do your best to understand it as best you can. thank you.
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure why, what kind of cell phone do you have?

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because MySpace blows!! [Laugh]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because MySpace blows!!
Comment by MD

...and hard. It's over rated and too cluttered. I get dizzy just looking at it.
[Bump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got that right buffy. to mak it worst, they sent me a message, saying to go to this following link, where i was supposed to fill out a form to defend myself. when i went to the link an error on the page displays "error this has been sent to myspace.com technical group."
the original message they sent me said i had 10 days to respond via the link form. if i don't get through to them with that response, they said i will be permanetly banned from the network. meanwhile i have not gotten through yesterday or today so far. this is clearly a technical error on their part; but meanwhile i have to look like i tried to steal my own shxt. plus the clip was never aired at all. so how the FXXX is it possible, someone made that fake complaint? you are also right footjoyboy, myspace is wayyyyyy to overated.

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."you are also right footjoyboy, myspace is wayyyyyy to overated."
Comment by SS..

Thank you.
[Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links