Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » there iwll always be guys like this who just go too far (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: there iwll always be guys like this who just go too far
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we should email this page to him? [Laugh]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
She's probably tarnished for life whenever someone brings up the topic of foot fetishism.

her and numerous other girls who read about this crap too. that is highly unfortunate, but real [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
Guys like this ruin it for all of us sometimes. This is why we will never be accepted in the mainstream and why so many women think we're all weirdos. I hate when stuff like this happens because for quite a few people stories like this are their only exposure to the foot fetish world and this is how they will perceive all of us to be.

I'm with you there friend.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy does make it bad on foot fetishists. The guy should find a girlfriend, and play with her feet.

This isnt the first time I've heard of incidents such as this. Here are a few more I've heard of.

I once read something called "News of the Weird", which detailed three seperate "Foot attack" incidents. One guy called up many women, and asked them if their feet stank. Another guy struck up conversations on the street with women, and then bent down, and fondled and licked their toes. A third man was arrested and sentenced to six years in jail, for breaking and entering women's homes, and stealing their socks and stockings.

I dont recall if this has been posted before, but there was a guy in New York City in the 1980s whom the news media termed as "bizzare". This guy tackled women on the street, pulling them down by the legs. He then pulled off their shoes, tickled their stocking or bare feet, and stole their shoes.

People such as these criminal nutcases make foot fetishists look horrible. Instead of doing their acts, they should have either found girlfriends, or a foot fetish forum like Wu's, to have satisfied their foot needs.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
...there was a guy in New York City in the 1980s whom the news media termed as "bizzare". This guy tackled women on the street, pulling them down by the legs. He then pulled off their shoes, tickled their stocking or bare feet, and stole their shoes.

Good grief, i had never heard of that one either! Hopefully, they caught the guy back then and if they sentenced him correctly, he's still in prison to this day (leaving his victims safe).
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links