Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » worn socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worn socks
feetalltheway
Board Regular
Member # 27571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetalltheway   Email feetalltheway   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any women want to send me their used/worn socks,stockings etc? they'd be really appreciated.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

hang on.......... every lady on this forum knows that there is market for selling used garments and you want them to send you used socks as a charity!

LMFAO.

Dream on mate.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post this on the foot personals buddy!!

Or try ebay for some used socks

and welcome aboard Wu's! [Wu]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetalltheway
Board Regular
Member # 27571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetalltheway   Email feetalltheway   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was worth a try.any1 recommend any good sellers of used socks then?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it works best as an order.I would feel a bit silly going to my hamper and just pulling out socks to sell someone as it is too easy isnt it? It seems more appropriate for the customer to have a desired time for them to have been worn

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

www.ebanned.net

Go buy some from there- lots of stinky socks listed for sale! Hope this helps u!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
LOL

hang on.......... every lady on this forum knows that there is market for selling used garments and you want them to send you used socks as a charity!

LMFAO.

Dream on mate.

WAIT there is a market for these things???? OMG I am so in! lol

Honestly- I had absolutely no clue but all this is firly new anyway...

WOW-- a market? hmmmm....

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
used socks. used shoes.. used hose.. yeah.. there is a market. so much so that Nike got into it.. in the paper earlier this week.. used nike shoes were being advertised for (to make playground and tracks softer.. using some of the old nike material)

go figure!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm and to think I throw out my hose and socks a few times a month and I could be earning cash by this? Or the 10 pr of shoes I just trashed cause they were not perfect looking....

I could be rich!~

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MRSPIN73
Board Regular
Member # 29205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRSPIN73   Email MRSPIN73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES YOU COULD BE FOOTGURL
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Well sign me up! lol [Smile] [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links