Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is there anything you like to watch/see, but wouldn't want to do in person? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Is there anything you like to watch/see, but wouldn't want to do in person?
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title says most of it, but is there anything that you like to see that arouses you, but wouldn't actually try out yourself?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't think of anything for me, other than liking female feet i'm not kinky or in to anything out of the ordinary

i'm sure there are many guys out there that like to see men engage in sexual acts with other men but they would never do it themselves because it's not "cool" for a guy to fool around with another guy, like it's "cool" for a girl to fool around with another girl

if it were "cool" for a guy to suck cock, a lot more guys would be doing it

i'm talking about the general male population, not just foot guys

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i can't think of anything for me, other than liking female feet i'm not kinky or in to anything out of the ordinary

i'm sure there are many guys out there that like to see men engage in sexual acts with other men but they would never do it themselves because it's not "cool" for a guy to fool around with another guy, like it's "cool" for a girl to fool around with another girl

lol...I wasn't even thinking about that. I dont know any guys that like seeing that. What makes you think that there are "many guys" out there that like to see that specifically?

anyway, I was thinking more along the lines of a foot related activity that arouses you to see, but that you are either A: too chicken shit to try it, or B: dislike a portion of what the real physical act might entail, but like to see it performed.

I guess an example might be that you like to see girls making guys smell their feet, but you dont like stinky feet, so you wouldn't do it for real. but for some reason the image of that arouses you. thats just an example I made up for demonstration.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zero mercy face-bouncing, foot-smothering, or headscissors to the point of the victim's limp-wristed unconsciousness.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

lol...I wasn't even thinking about that. I dont know any guys that like seeing that. What makes you think that there are "many guys" out there that like to see that specifically?

anyway, I was thinking more along the lines of a foot related activity that arouses you to see, but that you are either A: too chicken shit to try it, or B: dislike a portion of what the real physical act might entail, but like to see it performed.

I guess an example might be that you like to see girls making guys smell their feet, but you dont like stinky feet, so you wouldn't do it for real. but for some reason the image of that arouses you. thats just an example I made up for demonstration.

trust me there are a lot of closet homos out there

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Zero mercy face-bouncing, foot-smothering, or headscissors to the point of the victim's limp-wristed unconsciousness.

I'm with Tyler on this one 110%. I would also add trample of any part of the body, kicking to any part of the body, and pretty much any type of femdom. I would be eager and willing to try any type of foot related femdom activity but I don't know that I could take it to the degree some of the masters you see in clips like Stryder, Tread, Cucciolo, Lucien, Heckron etc. I've dabbled in trample with all kinds of girls, but it's always been girls I was going out with, or at least friends with and they wouldn't wanna really hurt me, it'd be basically just playing around, and it would be fun. Then I see some of the beatings the trample troopers can take, and the videos are hot, and I think, geez, I'd love to be that guy, but in reality, some of it is pretty fucking crazy and I'm not sure I could take it that intense, especially like where it would be such a leap from what I've been used to. I could probably work up to it over time, but I dunno if I could take vicious, no mercy, cruel, ultra violent trample/kicking from a sexy chick to the degree of some of the clips I've seen, but I'd sure as hell like to try sometime.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. Funny that you bring this up as I was contemplating this about myself earlier (guess I don't have weightier issues to consider).

I know this may be appalling to some and even generate an "Ewww" in a few but I have noticed that over the last year or so that I find pre-op transsexuals to be, well, intriguing. I don't know what it is that gains my attention; could be like rubber-necking as one passes a traffic accident. Can't really say that it is a sexual thing. I notice that, looking back, my interest coincides with the timing of my last girl friend egregiously dicking me over (couldn't help the pun). Perhaps it's my history with women and my recently supported distrust of them; maybe I wouldn't trust a dame with a pecker any more than those without but might be able to understand them slightly better.

I guess it's the "Cying Game" scenario. What would I do?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sometimes like watching a footjob clip but getting them has never done much for me. I guess I'm not too familiar with the whole trampling thing you guys spoke of. I'd probably like watching that too but wouldn't want it done to me.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to see other women feet, meaning other than my wife's, but, i don't really wish to sniff, kiss, suck on them.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM MORE WITH TYLER ON THIS ONE. I FANTASIZE ABOUT WOMEN DOMINATING OTHER WOMEN WITH THEIR FEET. I LIKE TO WATCH A WOMAN BEAT ANOTHER ONE UP, AND THEN TRAMPLE HER AND FOOT SMOTHER HER BADLY. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT TURNS ME ON. MY FRIENDS WIFE HAS DONE THIS KIND OF THING TO MANY WOMEN IN CATFIGHTS AND WRESTLING MATCHES. WHEN I AM THERE LIVE, AND IT IS REALLY HAPPENING, I REALLY DON'T WANT THE OTHER WOMAN TO GET HURT AT ALL. I FEEL TOO MUCH FOR HER. SO ON ONE HAND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY, BUT WHEN IT IS FOR REAL, AND I SEE THE WOMAN SUFFER, I HAVE TO STOP IT! I CAN'T LET IT GO TOO FAR. I DON'T WANT HER TO PASS OUT, AND I DON'T WANT HER TO BLEED OR BE HARMED. IN MY FANTASY WORLD IT IS AMAZING, BUT THE REAL DEAL IS DIFFERENT. I DO ENJOY WATCHING FORCED FOOT SMELLING, BUT AGAIN THERE ARE LIMITS.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rim licking.......

i think it might not be as good as the fantasy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you mean by rim licking? think i know, just want to make sure we are in the same page.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
rim licking.......

i think it might not be as good as the fantasy.

+1

Also, count me in for liking to see trampling, but not really wanting to be trampled. Also - I like the way dirty feet look, but I would never have my mouth anywhere near feet that are dirty.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lezbo feet action

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will prob get alow of 'ewww' responses for this one, but for me it has to be a foot bukkake. would never take part but i'm intrigued to see what one would look like, from interviews i've read here on wu's janet mason is into it and so are a couple of other foot models, i guess they just never got around to trying it. if anyone knows of a vid in existence, let me know!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links