Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The foot alarm clock!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The foot alarm clock!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The foot alarm clock!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smelly foot alarm clock- TRUE STORY, My good friend just shared with me a new every morning routine that he has with his sexy foot fetishist wife Nancy. Nancy is the woman I write about most often here, because she loves her own feet. Nancy is in her late 40's, she is 5'8 135 pounds, shoulder length blonde hair, with long sexy legs to die for, and pretty pedicured size 8 feet. She makes solid six figures as a VP for a very large bank, and because of that she has to get to work very early. She gets up at 4am, goes down to her basement, puts on two pairs of socks, running sneakers, bra and panties, and does 30 minutes on her stair master, then 30 minutes on her treadmill. She works out for an hour every workday morning. She gets back to the bedroom by 5am, pulls her sneakers and very sweaty two pairs of socks off. Her husband sleeps on his back. She sits on the bed between his legs, and starts playing with his face with her very sweaty, smelly, hot, after workout sore feet. He is jostled awake by the strong stinky smell, and the feel of her foot sweat all over his face. A foot alarm clock! Even though this happens every morning, the instant her feet touch his face, he is shocked awake! She will massage her tired, sore, sweaty stinky feet on his face, to make them feel better after working out so hard. She will really rub them on his nose and mouth, forcing her foot smell deep into his face. Her foot comfort is all that matters, his face is there to rest, and massage her feet on! She will then make him lick her soles hard, up and down, and side to side, further soothing her smelly feet. He then must suck on her toes, tasting each one. Her feet will abuse and amuse themselves on his face for a good 30 minutes. At 5:30am she will jump in the shower, then get dressed and get herself together and she leaves for work at 7am, getting to her desk by 7:30 am. Her feet feeling refreshed, and ready for a long day. Her husband needs time to recover from her sexy stinky assault, so he can lay in bed a little longer, after the foot alarm clock got him up. He doesn't get in to work till 9:30am, and he has to limp in!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting story. I'm trading in my digital alarm clock for this upgrade.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's the best part of waking up...screw Folgers!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A dream come true... [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links