Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » at work(in real time)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: at work(in real time)
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can see her from where i am sitting. she is asian, friendly and very sexy. she is wearing some little flat little shoes without socks, i know this because she has been taking her feet in and out all day, what a sweet torture. i can only imagine the sweet aroma, if she only knew what i'm thinking. she is a fucking hot babe.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is what I'd do; I'd walk over to where she is, then accidently on purpose trip and fall down by her feet, knock a shoe off, rub it in my face, then get up, wipe myself off and say -
OOPS !! Sorry about that. [Evil Grin] [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Here is what I'd do; I'd walk over to where she is, then accidently on purpose trip and fall down by her feet, knock a shoe off, rub it in my face, then get up, wipe myself off and say -
OOPS !! Sorry about that. [Evil Grin] [Laugh]

_fjb_

That's defintately a MISSION that's almost IMPOSSIBLE [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"That's defintately a MISSION that's almost IMPOSSIBLE"
[Tongue] Comment by FLS Z

Oh, it could be done, easily. However, I never said you'd come away with an ounce of pride or your job. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what would be both sad and funny at the same time? If your management had employee monitoring software installed -- the kind that records websites and keystrokes. You know, like this.

Enjoy the show [Cheers]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i can see her from where i am sitting. she is asian, friendly and very sexy. she is wearing some little flat little shoes without socks, i know this because she has been taking her feet in and out all day, what a sweet torture. i can only imagine the sweet aroma, if she only knew what i'm thinking. she is a fucking hot babe.

Ya gotta LOVE... I mean LOVE when Women wear those flat shoes without socks or hose! Especially if the shoes are old and worn looking! The aroma has got to be absolutely wonderful! I always ask myself that question when I see Women wearing flat shoes without socks... "Damn... Can you imagine the smell?!?!?!?"

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootManPete:
You know what would be both sad and funny at the same time? If your management had employee monitoring software installed -- the kind that records websites and keystrokes. You know, like this.

Enjoy the show [Cheers]

I would be so damn screwed!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links