Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish creates an advantage?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish creates an advantage?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just noticed that for years i'v been telling women about my foot fetish as a means to establish a physical and or mental connection with them.
Ok heres the logic:
Scenario 1: I'm talking to a girl that likes me but hasn't known me long enough to trust me. She thinks i'm cool, but too cool. Mentioning my foot fetish sometimes breaks up the standard seduction. It's funny. It's goofy. It makes me seem vulnerable but shows my attention to detail. It can become our little secret. None of the other women know how to get to me like she can. And she can seduce me without being conspicuously sexual and within her boundries. Now she's ready for more with a guy that won't give her the average hookup( the wham bam thankyou ma'am)
Now this doesn't always work, but I find that many women are intrigued at the thought of foot fetish. Granted everything else is pretty cool and attractive.

Anyone elsehave a scenario where a foot fetish is beneficial over guys that don't have one?

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashtray2329
Board Regular
Member # 21189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashtray2329         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes....

Everytime my buddy and I go out to a bar, he always mentions that I have a foot fetish to all the women that we meet. He embarrasses the hell out of me, but the women seem to be intrigued.

I am thinking the women like it when I blush out of embarrassment. Also, they like the whole secret, freaky aspect of it all. And maybe, they like the fact they know something about me that they can use to control me.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ashtray2329:
Yes....

Everytime my buddy and I go out to a bar, he always mentions that I have a foot fetish to all the women that we meet. He embarrasses the hell out of me, but the women seem to be intrigued.

I am thinking the women like it when I blush out of embarrassment. Also, they like the whole secret, freaky aspect of it all. And maybe, they like the fact they know something about me that they can use to control me.

My friends do the same thing! It's not embarassing though..actually they're helping me out. I get to see how she views foot fetish saving me tons of time. It also makes me appear more interesting than my vanilla friend who shares the "eww feet" mentality that most people do. Whenever she and I get isolated I either bring it up again faking embarassment or she brings it up again and we get to talk about one of my fav topics. everyone wins ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting subject.
I think it intrigues my girlfriend. She knows that all she has to do to get me aroused is take her shoes off and put her pretty feet in my lap. It's one extra set of body parts she has to excite me!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it can create an advantage, depending on how it's presented to women. I think as long as you remain cool about it, treat it like it's something you're comfortable with and don't get all psychotic trying to get your hands on a woman's feet, she will, at the very least, be intrigued it. I think that goes for most women who don't have a problem having their feet touched or have an issue in their minds that feet are just "gross". At least, that has been my experience.

I will add though that I think it's more effective expressing your "thing for feet" through actions rather than words. I never bring it up early on with a woman, unless I'm really sure that there's a really good comfort level happening. This level varies from woman to woman and it can take a shorter time with some women and longer with others. Then, when the feeling is right, I find it's more profound, and a higher positive impact, to express it through actions and not with words. You can talk about sucking a woman's toes all that you want and, since it's not something that most women experience, it can come off sounding pretty weird to them. However, if they experience it firsthand, as well as how good it can feel, that usually changes their whole way of thinking from something that they might find just "intriguing" to something that they'll want to experience over and over.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Foot fetish creates an advantage?

Having a foot fetish can very much create an advantage if you play it right. It's all about having that inner/mental paradigm shift handled 1st.

quote:
Anyone elsehave a scenario where a foot fetish is beneficial over guys that don't have one?

Gosh, too many small scenarios of that type of circumstance to list, but here's my most recent one from this past Saturday night (or Sunday AM rather): was with a hot hooker w/great soles.

She started talking to me about how all the girls, pimps, & dealers in her hood now refer to me as "the Foot Man" since I've become more well known to them. Naturally, this perception of theirs single's me out and she's kinda waiting for my reaction to this prejudice.

So immediately after she tells me this, I ask her if she tells them what I do with her feet (as if I am having fun in knowing how freaky they really think I am) and she just laughs her ass off without giving an answer.

Then a little later on, after I've gotten her positioned for some good ole fashion sole lickin... I confidently confront her and make a bold statement right before I start entrenching my tongue on all the wrinkled crevices of her soles. I said to her, "I bet you don't tell them that I lick your feet like a dawwwwwwggg!" and she just starts bustin out laughing requoting her favorite part of my statement about licking like a dawwwwgg.

Here's a pic of this exact moment where we both had the great time.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I find that many women are intrigued at the thought of foot fetish. Granted everything else is pretty cool and attractive.

quote:

You are correct, my friend. But it's all in the approach. You can have two guys that look alike, dress alike, and act alike. But you'll get two different responses based on how you approach the topic.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have no clue, it's always been a disadvantage for me.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having a Foot Fetish is honestly the greatest thing that can happen to a guy, it creates so many advantages that it's not even funny. consider this example from a recent session; today i was at my college campus attending a meeting for an event when i ran into my lovely friend "mariajose", she was wearing this nice tight shirt pressing tightly her 34 b's with these nice tight ass pants with some nice converse. i looked at her outfit and gave her a compliment of how good she looked. now i've seen her feet before and i must say that their the most sexiest size 7's feet ever, her nice tanned spanish feet and smooth soles are a dream CUM true if you know what i mean..anywho now she knows that i have a fetish and she finds it really kinky..so i asked her how come she wasn't wearing sandals 2 show off those puppies and she said this, "i wanted 2 get them nice and sweaty for you alex" my mouth got sooo wet that i was drooling all over her chest. 2 finish my story we went 2 my car parked in the top floor and got 2 worship those blessings..xoxo ^_^

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have success with pulling a woman's interest with my affinity for pretty feet. One, I peak their intimate interest; and two, because I recognize the details of their pretty feet and not the obvious helps me to stand out in a positive way. Men notice the macro part of beauty, while women are micro or detail oriented. For example, men will laugh at most decent jokes, but with a woman, you have to really put some creative thought into the joke to get a woman to laugh. Again, women find my affinity an intriguing plus. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh heck yeah... LOL. Plain and simple... For us, seeing a bare Foot can be equivalent to guys without a Foot Fetish seeing a Woman completely nude. We can be visually bombarded by what we love on a day to day basis, whether it's a Woman wearing flip flops, or Women at the beach or a pool, our object(s) of desire are uncovered or visible, or even partially visible daily.

When I was in college, it was known that I had a Foot fetish, I let friends know, I let Women know... And most of the Women would laugh it off or not be threatened by it or think it's weird. So when I started taking pics of Feet back then, some of them had no issue or problem with showing me the Tootsies. It also helped that I had a sense of humor and people thought of me as the comedian type, so they'd shed the Shoes show me the Toes, some would let me take pics... and they had no idea that for me, seeing their Toes was equivalent to a dude without a Foot fetish seeing their bOObs. LOL. So, yes, I think we Foot enthusiasts definitely have an advantage.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I agree - aside from a love of photography that has been derived from my love of feet to meeting women I otherwise would never have met.

A few friends tease me and it always works to my advantage - I think the women see it as a form of honest and open communication - the guy making fun is seen as "what does he have to hide to go on the offensive like that?"

I have had women pull down skirts, hike up and take off tops to show the rest of themselves off since their feet were getting so much attention.

Went to a friends house and she answered the door and said "Yes, I know I have sexy heels on - but what do you think of these? She got her cans done and wanted to show me the work."

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links