Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WHAT'S MORE EROTIC,STINKY FEET OR CLEAN FEET? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WHAT'S MORE EROTIC,STINKY FEET OR CLEAN FEET?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stinky by far!! YUM YUM, SNIFF SNIFF!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clean with a very slight odour.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clean with a stronger scent that Zappa1968 describes.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambrose
BANNED
Member # 17196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ambrose   Email ambrose       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some women I want to smell there feet and others I like looking at their clean feet but most I love lightly dirty soles and licking them clean
Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Brothers Dave888 and Salvy_Mic... [Cheers] I love a nice pungent sweaty aroma. [Hump]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They've got to be clean. I love watching my girl being barefoot all day. Being on the beach, in the boats, on the dock, etc. they're going to get dirty and that's just fine, even sexy, but when it's time for contact they must be clean. I'll wash them for her, paint the chips, or whatever might be required. Perhaps, I worked in restaurants too long.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess it comes down feet should have scent for sure; but how strong depends on the person smelling them. a pair of hot feet are not on it's complete job unless, it has to have some sort of scent. be it clean, with a natural after wif to it. or a strong odor from hard sweating and not changeing socks for days.
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really depends on the situation, in general I like the scented more than the stinky but there are exceptions in wich I get very horny from strong smell of a woman's sweat, be it from her feet or her armpits. Too clean is boring though, to smell only soap or perfume on a woman is a big turn off for me.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Wow, it seems like somebody asks this question every week. In fact...if you scroll down five posts or so you`ll find a very similar thread.

If you use the search option you`ll find more than 15 pages (300 topics) related to "smell" just in the Foot Fetish Talk section alone!

-Hal-

PS. No smell for me, please. [Big Grin]

Seems to me that feet in general have been mentioned before on this forum, not a reason to never talk about them again no? [Wink]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clean feet is a good sign because it shows that they take care of their feet, as sexy as a womens clean feet maybe, it's more of the scent that attracts me more..so smelly feet is great for me!! lol ^_^

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
stinky by far!! YUM YUM, SNIFF SNIFF!!

[Mmm] You forgot LICK LICK [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

Stinky and hot from sweat! I love damp smelly socksed sexy feet too!!! AWESOME!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links