Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Spring Fever/Mr. Hyde w/ a camcorder

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spring Fever/Mr. Hyde w/ a camcorder
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I while back I posted on this thread that this year I was going to try to resist the urge to record candid footplay. This was back in February(I think) and I was feeling pretty shitty about my double life as a dirty pervert. Mind you, this didn't keep me from wanking away on a regular basis to my previous candid captures. But, I honestly thought I would retire the camcorder this year.

Weeeelllll...It got to 75 degrees here in Philly yesterday with clear blue skies all day. I woke up early(for me. I work nights in a bar), opened my windows, and immediately fealt the fever kick in. I knew that on the nearby college campus, there were already scores of girls who were deciding to sport sandals or at least go sockless. I figured at least a few of them would be footplayers.

I got to campus around 11am and even though I was still in the low 60s, the bright sunshine was warm enough for there to be about a dozen or so barefoot girls on the green. I didn't see any of them rubbing their feet together, but I knew that I just had to be patient. In the mean time, I noticed the vast majority of the girls walking to and from class were sporting some type of sandal.

About an hour later, I noticed an Asian girl lying on her stomach, reading and talking to her boyfriend. Living up to the stereotype(IME Asain girls are likely to footplay), she kept crossing her ankles in the air rubbing the toes of one foot against the toe of the other. This is my favorite foot activity to witness and I had to capture it. I'm pretty sure her boyfriend saw the camera and told her, but they didn't seem to care.

Later on I got a white girl lying on her back next to two friends. She had her ankles crossed and was rubbing away. I was able to capture her with her face in the shot(the gold standard) so I know she saw the camera. Once again, she kept on doing what she was doing for a few more minutes, before pulling her legs up.

So I got 2 segments in 5 hours on campus. Just goes to show how rare true footplayers are. By the time I left there, the green was packed with barefoot babes, but none were footplaying enough for me to want to record them. But, I wasn't through yet!

Next, I headed to the city's most popular park. It was after 4, so the park was packed with people who were off or were on their way home from work. As anticipated, there were lots of barefoot girls on the various lawns. However, as soon as I got in the park, friends of mine spotted me, so I had to hold off. I still scanned to the lawn and noticed only one Black girl footplaying. I wanted to get her too, but no such luck. That's one of the hazzards of scoping in a popular park. I almost always run into someone I know.

About an hour later my friends left, so I scanned the dwindling crowd on the lawns. I eventually spotted this cute blonde lying on her back, with her ankles crossed, performing nicely while she chatted with a friend. The side of the top foot(she kept switching feet) methodically brushed and split the toes of the bottom foot one by one. She had nice clean soles with long toes. And a toering on the second toe of her right foot. Of course, I couldn't resist!

Once again, I was able to get her feet and her face in the same shot. Once again, she obviously saw the camera, but didn't seem to care. I got about 15 minutes of her.

So, the point of all this is that I have no will power. I know what I'm doing is super shady, but the hotness factor always overides my morals. I'm generally a very scrupulous person, but my love of footplay turns me in to a camcorder toting Mr. Hyde! It doesn't help that most of the women who see me recording them don't give a shit or even get a kick out of it. I've even met(at a later date) and screwed a couple of them.

So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how morally reprehensible do you guy think what I'm doing is? Should I get help? While I wouldn't say I'm addicted, my behavior is definitely compulsive.

My saving grace is that my fetish is so specific. If I just got off on seeing barefeet, I'd have come home yesterday with 8 hours of 'foot"age as opposed to actual 25 minutes I got. Like I said before, women who consistenty rub their feet together are pretty rare. If it was more common I'd really be in trouble!

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i have to say is be very carefull with that. One day you might film a girl who gets really pissed and calls the cops or something. Just be carefull
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be blunt, you are perverted [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
I was feeling pretty shitty about my double life as a dirty pervert. ...
...So, the point of all this is that I have no will power. I know what I'm doing is super shady...
...So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how morally reprehensible do you guy think what I'm doing is? Should I get help? While I wouldn't say I'm addicted, my behavior is definitely compulsive.

Personally, I think it's just fine and not morally reprehensible. However, most normal people would find you to be a dimented pervo who needs help or therapy.

I simply say to screw their mainstream advice and instead baseline your own compulsions against an even more perverted compulsive set of foot photographers or even one specific guy known as "foot patrol".

If you can manage to gauge your moral relativism based on the sneaky deeds of others, you will find that you may pale in comparison. And that my friend, is enough reason to keep doing what you love to do (while possibly being able to feel smug).

It's a great double life when you can shoot that hot load (in the privacy of your own room) to a woman's cute feet, and she has no clue of what you just did! [Big Grin]

Enjoy your compulsion man! There's nothing wrong with it IMO! I'm a hard-up foot fetishist myself.

I mean look at me... I sit here and talk about n'th degrees of specifics about my foot fetish to strangers on the internet whom I also exchange feet masterbation material with, LOL! How perverted is that in the grander scheme of normal societal life as has been known since the beginning records of human history from before 2000B.C.? Jesus must've certainly expected more from me [Wink]

Don't feel down about yourself. As many have often said in this forum, accept yourself and think positive and you will function well. I agree that you should do those things, so screw the whole: "who-thinks-my-foot-fetish-is-acceptable?" bullshit.

[ April 12, 2008, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tyler! I've actually met footpatrol/realbaresoles. I'm often in NYC and record in the same park. I know(from The MousePad) that he's a persnickety type and you two occasionally bump heads, but he's not so bad in person. He doesn't even hide the camera from the women! He sits really close and just records away. I myself am detected about half the time and the women don't seem to care. It's almost too easy and that's what mkes it hard to resist.

Believe me, if you were in that park, you'd be tempted to record too. Tons of cute to downright gorgeous women with their bare tootsies propped up(the park has close to 3000 lightweight moveable chairs.). I've also spotted several other footguys recording or just ogling. The park is kind of a Mecca for foot guys.The lawn there is scheduled to open in a couple of weeks and I can't wait!

Still, I sometimes have a moment of clarity. I picture myself from the woman's perspective, My camera obscured, but not completely hidden, reduced to being just another pervert. It sometimes bugs me that that's all she knows about me.

I guess I'm prone to compartmentalize my behavior. Unlike the typical stereotype of foot fetished, I'm actually very social. I have lots of friends and know tons of people in Philly(which is why I 'm always having my taping foiled by pesky aquaintances LOL). And I don't have any problems getting girls.

I just have this THING for candid footplay. I love to see a women using one foot to work over the other one. It has to be candid so I know the women is doing it because she enjoys the sensations. It only turns me on if the footplay is unconscious.

I guess I'll just have to keep trying to reconcile my public Dr. Jekyll with my private Mr. Hyde.

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've actually met footpatrol/realbaresoles. I'm often in NYC and record in the same park.

I'd love to meet him in person so I could shake his hand. He definitely thinks I'm a reprehensible type, but little does he know that I truly admire his own pervy behaviors and he in fact planted a seed in my mind for what ultimately grew into a passion for sneaky feet masterbation. I owe at least some portion of my early foot fetish influences to foot patrol (since I also bought many of his tapes back in the earlier days). He's kind of a genius in denial

quote:
Believe me, if you were in that park, you'd be tempted to record too. Tons of cute to downright gorgeous women with their bare tootsies propped up.

Oh believe me, I definitely think I would, especially from the way that you and foot patrol have described their attitudes of not really caring. I think I would feel so comfortable in that setting, that I would eventually start asking these girls if I could lick and sniff their feet. And that of course might just ruin it for everyone else. I guess I'm a social person too, LOL!
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro... Nothing wrong with what you do. I happen to shoot candids myself. Keep doing your thing. You enjoy Feet, you like to capture images of Feet for your viewing pleasure, you aren't hurting anyone... Nothing wrong with you Bro. I shoot candids myself and other than getting to photograph pretty Feet and Soles, it's actually fun doing it. I get such a rush knowing that I got the shot... and when I review the shots afterwards... Jackpot!

As far as legal issues.. Shooting candids is not unlawful... It's only unlawful if you are photographing/videotaping someone in a situation where they would expect TOTAL privacy. When I ran my Yahoo! group, I had to remind people of this and also mention that I shot in public places and spaces, and never shot in situations where the subjects would expect total privacy.

And as far as the moral issue goes... You aren't harming anyone because you love Feet... It's compulsive because of your love of Feet; you're a male with a Foot fetish, who loves when the weather gets nice n' warm. LOL. Like every other Foot lover. Nothing "shady" about it... so, do your thing Bro.

Peace, Love and SOLE
S_S

[ April 13, 2008, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need this too, as whenever I see feet around I go for my phone and catch whatever candids I can.... But I don't go outta my way just to do it. I'm more like 'if it's there, I'll catch it'

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links