Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish News Clip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish News Clip
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've read about the people who push the limit of the law with their foot fetish, now there is even news clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXm90l2BZhA&feature=related

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i have to say is, WOW!!!

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't seem like he really did anything wrong, like he's allowed to take pictures of whatever he wants on a camera phone, but the incident with the yoga girl was a little shady. She didn't seem to bothered by it though. I know one thing, I sure wouldn't mind seeing that reporter chick's feet.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a very slow news day...
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXm90l2BZhA&feature=related

LOL! OMG, they are talking about this guy like he is sick freak or something... and technically according to their own words, he committed no crime! This is so ironic but it does serve as good warning for some perhaps who are letting their foot fetish compulsions get the best of them.

Some of my favorite quotes from that excerpt are the following:

Reporter: "The problem, Cambridge Police say: he has not broken any laws... liking feet is not a crime"
HAHAHAHAAA!!! How the hell is that a problem then dipshit (if it's no crime)?!?!

Police: "He was identified but the problem is right now, that there was no criminal intent that we know of"
AGAIN, how is that a problem?!!??

Yoga instructor: "So it just sounds like, you know, somethings thats like a problem, if nothing else it sounds like he needs like, help"
Stupid bitch, how specifically is that a problem you cunt?!?! You go get therapy, you ignorant whore, LOL!!!

Random fat citizen: "That's a little weird... it's kinda bizaar"
Yeah, whatever... go stuff your face with a cheeseburger and post it on youtube since you're so normal. Asshole!!

Sneaky foot photographers beware!! If it comes off too creepy, regular people will start freaking out (reference quotes above) and foot fetish will get a bad name (God forbid that, LOL). I'm sure we all like feet as much as the next guy, but seriously folks, we gotta try not to collectively come off as freaky to these normal people who just want us all in jail for having a creepy foot fetish.

STOP HORRIFYING THESE INNOCENT WOMEN WITH YOUR FOOT FETISHES!!!!

[ April 12, 2008, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this a while back. I couldn't help but wonder about all those anonymous candid shots of feet the TV cameraperson took. Do you think he/she asked permission to record and later, broadcast them? Pretty ironic!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
I saw this a while back. I couldn't help but wonder about all those anonymous candid shots of feet the TV cameraperson took. Do you think he/she asked permission to record and later, broadcast them? Pretty ironic!

I had similar thoughts as I watched the video. And why do they feel it's necessary to give a description of a person that hasn't committed a crime. now every poor bastard with a cell phone and fits that description is going to be scrutinized by the entire population.

"This story has been reported to you by a large chested blond bimbo that doesn't think before she speaks or give a shit about anyone else in general. Back to you Biff"

I hate the f_ckin' media!!!
[Violent] [Nut Kick] [Mad]

Thanks I feel better now.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girl at the end, who said she hated feet. Well, who the Hell would want to take her photo anyway? Mean? Maybe. True? Yes Sir.

Good find Patrick.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hilarious

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea he went to far..
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck it, i think we footfetish people control ourselves very well. I mean we see the foot as a completely sexual object. I bet if women were able to walk around naked and show their vaginas to the public, the "normal" people would go nuts and i think rapes would grow. so all in all, we are very mannered and polite people (for the most part)

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I respect the guy he has balls. Which i could do something were I could trick pretty women with nice feet to show me their feet.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links