Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO KATHLEENSFOOTFETISH.COM?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO KATHLEENSFOOTFETISH.COM?
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what ever happened to KATHLEENS FOOT FETISH SITE? i saw a little bit of her on genie's, and found some scattered about pics on the internet.

[Joint] she was from beautifuldollsfeet.com. i think that was the site. but anyways on genie's site it said check out her website; but it was a dead link. =^(
i also saw a few pics of her on greatfeet.com; but no more.

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please stop writing all your headings in ALL CAPS. We´re not deaf. [Wink]

-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when a site disappears, they just didn't want to do it anymore

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or blind you mean? what's wrong with writing headings in caps?
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

oh that's what it is? they get sick of it. i wonder do sites that make great money, just get sick of it also. i guess ya never know, just how you me feel one day after wakung up.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLESQUIRTERS:
oh that's what it is? they get sick of it. i wonder do sites that make great money, just get sick of it also. i guess ya never know, just how you me feel one day after wakung up.

how do you know this site or any site makes great money?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It has something to do with the "netiquette"...the way users interact in online forums & messageboards.
WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED AS SHOUTING. Plus, it makes text more awkward to read.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she allegedly died, of a self-inflicted gunshot wound....i got this story a few years back from someone who was logged into her yahoo account. no idea of the validity...she did have a crazy husband
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seattlesoleman:
she allegedly died, of a self-inflicted gunshot wound....i got this story a few years back from someone who was logged into her yahoo account. no idea of the validity...she did have a crazy husband

seattlesoleman, since we're on the subject--I was wondering if you (or anyone else) knew the whereabouts of another foot model, named Eva. (from Gates-of-Eva.com) She had some very unique feet! I hate to even speak of her in the past tense.

I MISS THOSE WRINKLED SOLES [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
oh that's what it is? they get sick of it.

I'd estimate that most sites who shut down are probably due to lack of funding for their live upkeep, even though they might not necessarily be tired of the feet, persay.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:

It has something to do with the "netiquette"...the way users interact in online forums & messageboards.
WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED AS SHOUTING. Plus, it makes text more awkward to read.

-Hal-

Couldn't have said it better. The Romans used to read all caps way back with the King's Roman, but now we are adjusted to reading lowercase and have been for a long long time.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links