Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What should i do with this girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What should i do with this girl
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey whatsup, i had told this girl in my class that i needed pics of her feet for refrence on my art assignment and she said she would email it to me later in the week cause she needed a pedicure.i just got the pics she emailed me and she gave me 3 pics of the tops of her feet (her toes). Dont get me wrong she has some pretty pink toes, but i really wanted sole shots.

Do you think i should lie and say "i never got the email cause one of my family members might have deleted it by accident". so when i see her again i could get sole pics

OR

should i just leave it alone and be thankful she accutally did this for me, cause she was alittle surprised by this.

let me know what i should do
Thanks

[ April 14, 2008, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: angel wood ]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask her again, thank her for the pics she gave, tell her they are great. But tell her you wanted a different shot - different angle. Offer her something in return, ie a drink, lunch, a pedicure etc
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I'd try talking to her in person, saying, "I'm sorry, but I should have specified the angle of the camera before. Is there any chance we could try it again?" And offering something in return might be good. If taking her to lunch seems too much like you're putting a move on her and she might back away, maybe you could actually make something cool (are you an artist or just taking an elective in school?) and offer it to her as a thank-you gift.

I once made a fake gift certificate by hand and gave it to a girl I liked. It said something like, "This coupon entitles bearer to one free big mac with (my name). Redeemable any time." She thought it was cute and less of an ugly come-on.

Curious: is this just a move by you to get pics of her feet, or are you actually using her pics in a project? It sounds interesting.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest it is to see her feet, but in my 4semester at FIT,(im an illustration major) i was given this assignment to paint a portriat of a persons hands or feet. Ever since then i have been using this
heres a sample of my work
1.model
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2152/2231423251_fd8f2a2a41.jpg

2.painting
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2077/2231425355_d6c8de637d.jpg

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just ask her out right, she should b ok about it babe, i would b
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women like a man with passion and talent as long as you don't think you get a FREE pass because of it...yes, we toil with losing a model by making moves, but people meet at "work" all the time. Listen to xxMadisonxx.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont lie. That excuse you were thinking of using... Lame... just be honest and ask for a few diff views.
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Thanks Pedactor, i try lol [Smile] .
I dont know, i might just leave it alone and just thank her for the pics. But to everyone thanks for the advice

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask her but don't get too pushy about it... If she seems weirded out just back off and let it go and be thankful for what you have and damn dude post them so we can see. [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links