Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » advice/ideas needed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: advice/ideas needed
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, let me explain this as best as possible. I met this girl, who was gay, at the library a couple of weeks ago

she seemed nice, and had nice feet. to be honest, i kinda "chased" her(i know i shouldn't) and she got on yahoo and called me out on it.

one thing led to another, and i decided to just tell her the feet thing. granted, she was leaving for the army in 2 weeks and already thinks i'm a creep. she seemed kinda interested in it.

so, we talked some more, and she said she's welcome indulging me in it for a price.

so, i guess i'm just asking where i should take this???

i have a feeling she's BS-ing me, even tho she seemed actually ok with it.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do it

don't forget ALL MEN PAY FOR SEX ACTS

it's the only thing we truly pay for

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
do it

don't forget ALL MEN PAY FOR SEX ACTS

it's the only thing we truly pay for

well, here's the thing

i don't get paid til next week, but i really wanted to do this.

idk what to do or how far along i should go with it

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't talk a price if you don't got alotta money, spring for a 24 of beer, and chill with her, compliment her feet, it's alright to even say crazy ass shit about how awesome they are to you cause if she's a lesbian, you don't gotta consider fucking her, it's strictly a foot mission, so bascially ya just be the man starting out, the typical macho dude she probably doesn't like sexually but would be used to being an army chick, have a few drinks with her, show her a more sensitive and passionate side with an intreauge for her peds, and she'll probably be intreigued with the situation. If she's expecting money, flick her 20 bucks or somethin, but I think if she's a decent friend, and she is proposing the idea, she's probably a little interested in the whole scene and what makes you tick, and she finds the foot fetish perhaps being a lesbian, footdom type scene intersting, so grab a few drinks, chill with her, be cool, and good things will more than likely happen.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could care less.Even if things like this didn`t happen,most people will still find foot fetish odd.That`s just how it is.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
I could care less.Even if things like this didn`t happen,most people will still find foot fetish odd.That`s just how it is.

so.....why the fuck did you say anything then?!?!?
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pmsl, whoops
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by xxmadisonxx:
pmsl, whoops

huh???
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am i right, she is a lesbian woman ?

respect her difference & dont increase her bank account !

plently of sexy hetro fem feet out there !

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all good advice , just happen to find lesbians about as appealing as men. after all that is often the reality. and a pretty lesbian is franky "tits on a bull". yawn.

plenty of straight girls out there.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by tom:
am i right, she is a lesbian woman ?

respect her difference & dont increase her bank account !

plently of sexy hetro fem feet out there !

yes, she is. and i might as well go through with it. not like i can find a straight girl who'll be ok with it anytime soon

[ April 16, 2008, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude!!!
You hit the fuckin jackpot!
But first...DO NOT make it seem like you have money to piss away or your fucked..she'll take you to the cleaners...you have two options...decide first off before you do anything with her how much it is or the second option is you tell her you will decide how much to pay her after your "done". I'm thinking she will want to see how much you got blah blah blah or she'll want the pay first option...so if she wants a set price up front say $100 max. Take some pics before you get em' so we can see what your paying for ! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bribe her and get your foot kicks for free for two weeks. she's a lez, right? she's going in the army, right? she'll think you're a typical media portrayal of foot fetishist, right?

just kidding man, don't do that... we already got enough bozo's out there screwing up our image. i don't want you to screw up her perceptions of us either.

definitely pay her. tell her you'll give her $60 per hour and make it seem like that has always been your going rate. when she questions it, tell her you've used this rate yourself in the past and it is also the same rate that other foot guys use commonly.

if she questions how you know, just talk about us on the internet and make this fact line up. you can also pretend like this rate is common at foot parties even though it ain't.

i think she'll go for the $60 for one hour. If not, just negotiate down on the amount of time. i've been getting lots of hotties for $40-$50/hr

here's my latest 5'11" size 10 slender soled encounter in that price range.

So there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to nab ur honey for $60. And just to repeat, don't bribe her about the lezbo/army thing, unless you just want her to curl her lips up at you in disgust (which of course can be a good thing for a true foot subbie, LOL!).

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck buddy..i met a lesbian the other day at the store that let me video tape her feet!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we all pay! and its good at the time! just make sure you can justify the payment. [Wink]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links