Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tyler if you are there..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tyler if you are there..
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I was just wondering why you don't have more of Syn on your clip4sale? SHe has some of the best feet I've ever seen and is fucking hot, I'm so jealous... I'd love to see normal worship and footjob vids with her and would be willing to pay, any chance of more material with her?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
any chance of more material with her?

Oh, there's a ton more existing material with her thankfully (will work with her in the future too). And there's lots of different kinds of worship scenes too. Here's a preview clip of some (but not all) of the types of scenes I did with her for 3 hours in our 1st shoot (from 3 different camera angles):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0AKSPf9S8g

There's plenty more of her to come in the future. Hasn't been any immediate rush on the publication of her material due to a lack of demand.

She's by far one of my favorite models and I often tried scoping this girl out for about 5-6 years (at rave clubs/events & online) before I finally got my chance with her feet the way I wanted [Big Grin]

[ April 17, 2008, 06:19 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, excellent vid!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
any chance of more material with her?

Oh, there's a ton more existing material with her thankfully (will work with her in the future too). And there's lots of different kinds of worship scenes too. Here's a preview clip of some (but not all) of the types of scenes I did with her for 3 hours in our 1st shoot (from 3 different camera angles):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0AKSPf9S8g

There's plenty more of her to come in the future. Hasn't been any immediate rush on the publication of her material due to a lack of demand.

She's by far one of my favorite models and I often tried scoping this girl out for about 5-6 years (at rave clubs/events & online) before I finally got my chance with her feet the way I wanted [Big Grin]

Well I demand it [Tongue]

A handjob with her feet in your face would be awesome.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL, I hear ya and agree that'd be hot (actually just did a HJ/footsniff scene like you described with this tall size 10 lady two nights ago) [Big Grin]

[ April 17, 2008, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Tyler has his nose right in the sweet spot. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links