Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you think the Female Celebrities know. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you think the Female Celebrities know.
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think they do

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, of course they know. I get the feeling women often, if not always, know every wich way we want them or fantasize about them. And besides, foot fetish may be a sort of subculture but it's an infamous subculture, call it a public secret. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
How do we know that one of these "alter ego's" isn't one of them. They would certainly have to protect their identity, But would still have the opportunity to chat in these or any forums if so inclined. All we know about each other is what little information we provide.

So, just in case: Jennifer Anniston, if your out there, I LOVE YOU!!!
[Fingers Crossed]

Statisticly at least some of these celebs have got to be a member of WU's and, to take it a little further, they might share this forum not only with us, but with our local and more widely known politicians, diplomats, judges, lawyers and other public figures you can think of.

Talk about globalisation! [Big Grin]

Same here, I love you jennifer!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course they know, especially when there's other celebrities out there (i.e., Tarantino) who absolutely own their foot fetishes and flaunt it. Someone would have to be completely sheltered and living in a cave somewhere to not be aware of the out of the box things that happen in sexuality. And if your a celebrity, I guarantee you see some wild shit, other than a harmless foot fetish.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer here, love ya too J.J. <3 [Big Grin]

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jennifer here, love ya too J.J. <3
Ya big tease !!

Nah I dont think they have the time or interest to care about a few foot freakes at WUs.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
Jennifer here, love ya too J.J. <3 [Big Grin]

Awww, honey, you finally came around, I knew you would in the end. It's a good thing you left Brad Pitt, you'll be so much happier with me! [Cool]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahahahahahahah...

now, really, why just don't you send her a mail telling that you love her and her feet... I've done the same with crista flanagan... well, she never replied [Cry] must think I'm some kind of freak... yeah, and she's right [Big Grin]

I just don't care AHAHAAHAAAH

all hail the gorgeous feet of all mighty CRISTA

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know MIKE TYSON'S EX WIFE ROBIN GIVENS sure knows. she played in a movie called A RAGE I HARLEM; and in that movie, forest witaker(not sure of the spelling of his name) let's her in on his foot fetish; and than she teses him so well with her immaculant peds. seriously cock hardening scene, as her feet glide across his nervous mouth and face.right after that movie F.F.MAN EDDIE MURPHY booked her in BOOMARANG. no coincidence there. especialy sense her perfect feet become another major topic again in that movie also. having hot feet actually worked for her, as it did for SELMA HAYEK. footmen are behind major business, just like alot of the gaymen are. LMFAO!
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be great if we had a TV network that would explore this topic. You know like ..."How Do They They Look?" by Quentin Tarentino.But for now we will have to use our imaginations. To answer the question , I think that they must know to some degree about the foot fetishist out there, and when asked about it they probably fluff it off as a joke.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
It would be great if we had a TV network that would explore this topic. You know like ..."How Do They They Look?" by Quentin Tarentino.But for now we will have to use our imaginations.

OMG!!!! I've been fantasizing about that for YEARS! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure they know there are guys into feet, Also that they really don't want to get too into what we do here. I believe we're either strange for liking theirs or they're just flattered.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this thread has been resurrected, I'll expand on my earlier response:

Do they know that there are people out here that lust after their feet?
You bet your ass, Dad.

What strikes me is what they probably don't know: that the bulk of foot fetishists (and I think that there is a fairly representative population here) are pretty well adjusted people that go about reasonably ordinary lives with a grasp of courtesy and an awareness of what is or isn't appropriate rather than the oft-reported (as has been brought up here on a few occasions) slavering, genuinely perverse, circus geeks who go tearing at women's shoes at bus stops.

I have no guess at whether this image of us will ever be dispelled. Wonder if it would help it I let myself get caught sniffing women's panties a couple times.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links