Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does the foot of a female smell or taste different when they are menstruating? I know it is gross. please forgive me
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never calibrated that, sorry. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good question but as a women i dont think it does make a difference but im not sure, wat makes u ask that anyway?
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week was well...that time, for my wife. After a nice session of me rubbing her feet then kissing her toes and soles, she asked if anything was different due to her being...you know...Just thought I would pose that question here.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah i c, well i dont really no hun. its a tough one, lets wait and c if any1 else knows
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent noticed a difference
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
does the foot of a female smell or taste different when they are menstruating? I know it is gross. please forgive me

Gross? You make it sound like a disease. [Roll Eyes]

-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

_fjb_

lol

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:

Gross? You make it sound like a disease. [Roll Eyes]

-Hal-

Hal to some men it is...
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could say something "sexist"...
ah what the hell...
"When the red river is aflowin'..take the dirt road"! [Laugh]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a time when I could tell when a woman was about to or had just started to menstruate by a certain odor in her breath. It wasn't a bad odor, in fact, kind of sexy. When working as a bartender this gift had some benefits.

My recommendation: don't fear it. Just "Go with the flow."

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell of human sweat changes according to circumstances, like the smell of other bodily secretions. Things like emotions can be of influence but also, hormonal happenings like menstruation or pregnancy. If your sense of smell is strong enough and you've learned to trust it, you can smell it.

After all, we may not like it but we ARE animals and no, it's not gross.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

_fjb_

That was classic... But seriously Panic have some cooth here man. Ladies don't want functions of their bodies to be labeled gross.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perhaps it can be of different aroma. possibly a stronger aroma since many women get extremely hot when they have their monthlys. they sweat a bit more so maybe when they wear shoes and sweat alot that can cause for a stronger aroma.

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links