Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what's more important to you? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what's more important to you?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after seeing so many nice comments for faceless foot models I started to wonder what is more important to you

face or feet?

for me it's the face, i don't even care about her feet if I don't like the face

i can like a chick if she has a great face and average feet, i can't like her if she has a great face and ugly feet but still face is the most important to me

what if she has a fat body? would you still be attracted to her feet? I feel that if the body is fat the face will be fat so i couldn't possibly be attracted to this kind of chick

are feet the only thing that matters to some foot guys?

[ April 22, 2008, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Mighty Mike ]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I need the assurance that the feet that I am looking at on this forum are women's feet (Therefore need the face). Then I can decide to make a comment or not. It makes me wonder though if the responses are on the feet are based on the looks .....or the lack there of....of the model.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it's definately a combination of the two, in my mind. Although in my case, if the girl looks too manufactured and straight out of the model agency books they're not as appealing, as say, a thirties something amateur model. Horses for course I suppose.

Like the avatar, by the way.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilovefeet:
For me I need the assurance that the feet that I am looking at on this forum are women's feet (Therefore need the face). Then I can decide to make a comment or not. It makes me wonder though if the responses are on the feet are based on the looks .....or the lack there of....of the model.

Yeh, I agree about the feet belonging to a woman bit. I hate those feet vids on Youtube that are all quite obviously male feet, posing as female feet. Do they get a kick outta that. It's sick!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i also wonder how much of an ego boost does a girl get by a guy saying she has nice feet, without knowing what the rest of her looks like

if a chick told me i had the best feet she ever saw i would think nothing of it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one aspect of our fetish that I think is good: If a lady has nice feet, then it doesn't matter so much if the rest of her isn't so attractive. At least to me. So although full figur shots are great, I also enjoy seeing close-ups of feet.
By the way, if a girl told me I've got nice feet, I'd be complimented. Now, if a guy told me that. . . [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, definitely the Feet are more important. I have a "Foot fetish," not a "Foot and face Fetish" LOL. I guess I would be your opposite. There have been many times I've seen women in public who I wouldn't consider attractive at ALL, but they had (what I consider) absolutely gorgeous Feet. The fact that her face wasn't attractive, didn't detract from the beauty of her Feet. In some rare cases, Women who I thought were plain looking suddenly became desirable if they had Feet that I consider pretty. LOL.

On the other hand, I've also seen attractive or VERY attractive Women with very unattractive or ugly Feet! So for me... the face doesn't "make" the Feet. It's all about the Feet for me.

By the way... I've seen many big or fat women with gorgeous Feet too! Pretty Feet aren't just exclusive to thin Women.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sole_Solution:
For me, definitely the Feet are more important. I have a "Foot fetish," not a "Foot and face Fetish" LOL. I guess I would be your opposite. There have been many times I've seen women in public who I wouldn't consider attractive at ALL, but they had (what I consider) absolutely gorgeous Feet. The fact that her face wasn't attractive, didn't detract from the beauty of her Feet. In some rare cases, Women who I thought were plain looking suddenly became desirable if they had Feet that I consider pretty. LOL.

On the other hand, I've also seen attractive or VERY attractive Women with very unattractive or ugly Feet! So for me... the face doesn't "make" the Feet. It's all about the Feet for me.

By the way... I've seen many big or fat women with gorgeous Feet too! Pretty Feet aren't just exclusive to thin Women.

(Nods his head in agreement. [Smile] )

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sole_Solution:

Amen to that!!! I have to admit that I am a "pretty foot" slut and I consider women who are average and plain looking very beautiful in their own way if their feet are very appealing. Remember, males love differently than women for the most trivial reasons. For some, pretty feet is important no matter how minuscule it may appear. It's all about what makes you happy.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me try to explain how i stand on this very interesting question.

Let's judge feet by numbers, numbers from 1 to 10,the number "1" representing ugly and unattractive feet, and "10" representing the sexy and gorgeous feet. Let's also do the same for the face, 1=ugly and 10=gorgeous; I would be accept a number "4" face, so as long as the feet are a "7" or higher. but i don't think i would accept a "3" face in order to have a "9" or "10" feet. So, in short, feet are more important for me; but up to a point.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, let's do it boys, let's answer this question by numbers; 1= ugly feet and 10= gorgeous feet. taking into account that as the numbers go up(beautiful)in the feet department, the numbers go down(ugly)in the face department.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with EVERYTHING "Sole_Solution" said, with this one caveat:
A few years ago I knew this woman whose feet I absolutely loved, was about my age, and was into me. I actually spent some quality time with her feet when 'ripe'. (no sex though, I just couldn't do it)
My point is; I absolutely loved this woman's feet, but she was sooo butt ugly (not trying to be mean, just descriptive) that I just could not date her.

P.S. I have some pics. of her feet, but only know how to transfer through e-mail, if anyone is interested.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judge without a face? No.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
after seeing so many nice comments for faceless foot models I started to wonder what is more important to you

face or feet?

for me it's the face, i don't even care about her feet if I don't like the face

i can like a chick if she has a great face and average feet, i can't like her if she has a great face and ugly feet but still face is the most important to me

what if she has a fat body? would you still be attracted to her feet? I feel that if the body is fat the face will be fat so i couldn't possibly be attracted to this kind of chick

are feet the only thing that matters to some foot guys?

100% with you here, the rest of the body matters too, while tits and ass aren't something I'm super interested in (though I love a nice ass..)
everything has to fit, can't be one or the other. though while if I might not know someone personally and they have nice feet, I'll probably still have a high chance of popping one of that's what I'm lookin at.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My rating system always includes a 10+ category - meaning they don't come any better. IMHO. (in person, shape + smell)
Whenever the feet fall below my 8 1/2 grade scale, I start to lose interest.
For instance, Sole_Solutions avatar feet would definitely rate a 10 on my shape scale, add in that they look fresh out of shoes and have smell, they would be my 10+.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links