Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Member of the Month?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Member of the Month?
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that I am new here but I after reading a lot of entries to different subjects from different people on this board I came up with the idea where the members would vote for a "Member of the Month". A contest that can be voted on by the members based on the selections of the Moderators. There(The Moderators) selections would be based on the content and diversity of there imput to this forum for the month. What do you guys think?
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting idea. Perhaps the winners would receive free foot photos, as a prize.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great idea but requires too much effort on the part of the moderators. I would suggest that the members be the deciding factor and the moderators decide akin to that of a pledged delegate and Wu himself decide as a Super delegate. [Wink]

Sorry for the analogy, watching the PA primaries on CNN.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't there more than enough award giving in this world? why must it all be a competition?
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol good idea. DancingFool i love your pic.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links