Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Got to pick the polish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got to pick the polish
Pedicurer
Board Regular
Member # 2060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedicurer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to hook up with this girl Kim when I lived in Boston. Now she is coming down this weekend -- and being the good girl that she is -- she asked me to pick a polish for her from the Opi collection (she is presently wearing "Boris and Natasha").

I said Russian Navy.

http://www.opi.com/Russian.asp

Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i say cathrine the grape or midnight in moscow

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An Affair in red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I need to buy that...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pedicurer
Board Regular
Member # 2060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedicurer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, I love the girls contributing on this one.
Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
~smiles at footgirl's choice of color~
I just painted My sexy wifes lovely toes that color, "An affair in Red Square" this past weekend. It looks amazing and so so sexy. The Russian line from Opi is fantastic.

Opi polish is the best, and goes on like glass when it dries. A little pricer than other brands, but well worth it and you will notice the difference.

And pedicurer...have a great time with your girl when you see her. Great choice, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VODKA & CAVIAR FTW:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I sometimes get pedicures/manicures together. It's very romantic, and yes she lets me pick the color!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say Vodka and Caviar that looks very nice.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how many people that company employs full time to do nothing but come up with all those thousands of names for all the shades they've got.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, and how do they do their research? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Photo_kcmo
Board Regular
Member # 30507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Photo_kcmo   Email Photo_kcmo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I'm super late, but I just thought I'd chime in and say that my favorite colors from OPI are

1. Koala Berry
2. Lincoln Park After Dark
3. Fantasy

Really wish they'd do more blue hues, though.

--------------------
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russian Navy looks good....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atomic Orange or St. Petersburgundy

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links