Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For All The Brits over 35 ! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For All The Brits over 35 !
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who were your top female celeb feet in the 70's 80's and 90's ?

here are a few of mine -

Felicity Kendal

Belinda Lang

Deena Payne

Claire Sweeney

Ceila Imrie

Charlotte Coleman

Lynda Bellingham

Nicola Mcaulfie

Gaby Roslin

Lynsey Baxter

Ulrike Johnson

Janet Ellis

Jilly Goolden

Lesley Joseph

Sarah White

Briget Forsyth

Maggie Philbin

Ruth Madoc

Bonnie Langford

yes, there are some wierd choices there but at the time i loved every simgle one of them ! and to be honest - i still do !

chime in with your unlikely faves.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Australian, not English, but I always had the hots for Felicity Kendal. In fact I have the complete 'The Good Life' collection on dvd.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I am from Canada , I can still remember some of the great British comedies of the 70's and 80's,like Are you being served? and 'Allo 'Allo. Some of the women on those shows had great feet.
From AYBS Wendi Richard
Vivienne Johnston
Candy Davis
From 'Allo 'Allo
Vicki Michelle
Kim Hartman
Kirsten Cooke
Just a few from of the top of my head.

Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about:
Kate Bush
Sandie Shaw
Both these singers have performed live barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kim hartman !
yes, forgot about her and the sexy 70's wendy richard !

been tempted to get the whole "good life" on dvd for while just for felicities feets !

another wild card would be Suzi Quatro - bet she likes her toes nibbled on !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suzi never performed live barefooted, did she? I always thought she was a boots kinda girl.

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

im sure suzi keeps her toes well hidden !

love smell or lick her sexy soles after a gig even now !

love Suzi Quatro
- her sox rock !

keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe i am going back too far but i always had the hots for Alexander Bastino (prob wrong spelling) from the Champions, she even stood on a guy in the program, she has great feet.

Janet Ellis, was she the one on Blue Peter who used to dangle her shoes so her bare feet were visible?

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

dont recall the lady from the champions - they re run that now on 1tv 4 ?

but janet ellis was a hot shoe dangler ! she was on blue peter and on a show called Jigsaw.

[Thumbs Up]

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

How about Diana Rigg? I watched THE AVENGERS just to see clips of her barefooted! [Smile]

--------------------

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

yes you are right - in fact i'd huff on her peds today !
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

And also Honor Blackman! And the girl who replaced Diana Rigg--I forget her name.

--------------------

togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cherry Gillespie from Pan's People and Legs and Co; Stacey Dorning (Black Beauty TV series) and many more.

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
And also Honor Blackman! And the girl who replaced Diana Rigg--I forget her name.

Linda Thorson replaced Diana Rigg. She was born in Canada.Does that count?
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I didn't know she's Canadian! Sure, it counts!
Any of you Brits remember a kids show called VISION ON? I remember at least one episode where the female presenter was barefooted.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links