Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Mayor has good feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Mayor has good feet!
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday I attended the Inman Park festival here in Atlanta. This is the oldest and generally considered to be the best neighborhood festival in the city. The weather was warm, the crowd was huge and the feet were out. It was a foot lovers paradise! The highlight of the festival is a crazy whacked out parade. About halfway through the parade I saw a car carrying Mayor Shirley Franklin. Mayor Franklin is a very handsome African American woman with short dyed blonde hair in her early 60's. I was only a few feet from her car as she passed by. It was a convertable and she was sitting on the top of the back seat. As I could see very well down into the car, I was delighted to see that she was barefoot and rubbing her feet together. They were a bit wide with very nice nails. No polish that I could tell. She had no bunions or any other defects sometimes associated with women her age. Though I couldn't actually see the bottoms, I could tell by the sides of her soles that her soles were wrinkly. I felt very fortunate to be able to get a close up look at the feet of this beautiful woman.
Have any of you had any close encounters with the feet of famous people?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, a barefoot mayoress!
I was at a Phillippine festival, and there was a princess of a Phillippine tribe there who was barefooted. I talked with her a bit, and yes, I got photos of her!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post them.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tmasters:
Post them.

I wish I could. I apologize for not having a camera with me.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE wide feet and no polish!! I wish I was there. Did you snap any pics with your cameraphone?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links