Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » meeting a Wu's personality........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: meeting a Wu's personality........
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I wrote a while back about an interview person who had a tat that i recognized from here. well.. the search is pretty much exhausted. i'm not sure i will find her.. but found someone else instead.. she's into high heels. but her tat.. i've seen here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i took a quick vid of her walking once to verify. can't post it.. don't want to show where she's at... i don't have her consent for that.

however.... i think she suspects i've figured she's posted here... she 'stiffens up' a few times when I walk by. other times.. she's very nice.

but.. i think she's definitely here!.... and i won't say more in case she doesn't want me to know it's her.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky man u are [Big Grin]
Go get her Tiger [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAlegs
Board Regular
Member # 30367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAlegs   Author's Homepage   Email LAlegs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM - U have personality I dig UR take on things, but are we really personalities? Maybe I was stuck on semantics!

If she has seen UR posts, I am sure she'd oblige a tete-a-tete.

--------------------
 -

www.legsofla.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha and you thought it was me!!!! LOL. Sorry, one could only be so lucky. [Wink]

~FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exciting news, I'm sure your heart beats a little faster when you see her walking. [Secret] I hope you'll find out in the end, keep us posted!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links