Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To D14616

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To D14616
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I want to clarify my 'outburst' in the photo area. I don't expect anyone to really appreciate all the content posted here. and i'm sure we all have our preferences and dislikes.

my outburst comes from the fact that my wife isn't into feet.. nor heels. but out of love for me, she decided to give it a look see.

the bare feet shots you commented on... are not her fav.. but knowing i'm on Wu's.. she decided to honor a request she read was left for me.

she liked the compliment she got about bare feet and opted to do a set just for that person... without hose.

she told me in an excited voice.. she wants to know how that set was received after work today.

I'm banking on that person's reply in part to boost her confident.

many fellas have expressed in the past the concern that they are trying to interest their women into feet.. and the validation of this place helps a great way in that end.

your comment... is just the type that has turned many women away from sites online... as well as here.

the arguement has always been... it's just his thing and he's only like that. but seeing others liking what your mate likes.. helps the process.

i'm not picking on you.. not trying to start a flame war.. nor make a bigger deal about it than is already the case.

if you want to comment.. feel free to drop me a PM any time you want.. or discuss it openly in this thread.

I really enjoyed the confident boost my wife got from Wu's and my site. She grew up as a tom-boy and gave very little care to how males viewed her. A lot of what is called sexy.. she's experimenting with now with me.

my only offense is that you're a rookie here (i'm not going to count on your lurking experience because no one can track that in real numbers.. but you've not posted more than 100 posts here)..... trying to call me to the carpet as if i'm posting my own feet instead (the comment about them being male implies you're saying it's me not my wife's feet)... after i've been here long enough to have earned respect.... that is not cool!

to the mods of Wu's.. if i'm out of line.. please.. don't hesitate to remove this thread. and let me know i'm out of line too!

it's just that in the wake of babeflower's words of encouragement for folks to post more.. i have dug into my stash of pics and my wife has taken time to model a bit more than she ever has.. just to show what i'm working with! i can always resort to the candid pics i used to do back in my youth.. as well as those a friend has given me or modelled for me. (or even post other's pics as my own if i wanted to.. but won't out of ethical principal)

anway.. i gave you far more energy than i need to..

feel how you wish. we're all online.. who knows who is who really! but thanks for making a statement that will hurt my wife! (should I let her read this at all).

RPM

p.s. i'm going to cool my jets.. i'm not naive to think all folks like my wife's feet.. nor am I naive to think they're the prettiest online... nor naive to think my photography does her all the justice she deserves!!!!! nor naive to think that most folks here check my thread out at all!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d14616
Board Regular
Member # 20593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d14616   Email d14616   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my apologies to you sir and hope you have many fun times with your wifes feet
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
accepted.

i have cooled my jets and taken down my comments from the photo area. they were a bit too heated!(showing i've cooled.. and hope you might consider the same...)

like i said.. i respect your view. I've even admitted in the past.. they're not my fantasy ideal.... but they're mines and I love 'em!

Do accept my apologies for snapping out at you in the photo section and giving you a tongue lashing.

I will be a lot more careful in the future with my emotions.

RPM

p.s. to the great Wu's family. sorry i got out of control. this is water under the bridge now!

[ May 05, 2008, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: RPM ]

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad he apologuised, people really shouldnt dis other peoples pics, if they dont like then they shouldnt comment.

that should be made into a rule here or something

i like your pics dude, especially the newest ones, the sleepy feet ones. niice

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grandma said it best: "If you don't have something nice to say, then shut the f@#k up!"
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its definatly not nice for the person to say things like that to your wife,we should all respect each other and sometimes just dont talk at all,because sometimes its just stupid really,not even interesting or funny.
I hope ur wife`s not to upset about the whole thing.
I like her feet and love all the pics.I hope she`s allright and hope u`re allright aswell.
[Wink]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

me... i'm cool. i don't expect everyone to love her feet.. let alone like them. she didn't have time to read the thread.... i cooked for her and spent time listening to her day instead of going online.

when i next mention it to her.. i'll skip that part and move on to the fact more folks want to see her pics (got the request for hosed soles)... and go from there.

if anything.. she may be more shy about posting her pics here.. but she doesn't expect everyone to like her feet either. she's doing this for me.. and the compliments just boosts her confidence. i benefit in that she poses more when complimented.. and folks who like her feet get to see more. (she's more comfy modelling her heels.. something i enjoy greatly too)

RPM

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links