Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tyra Banks does Fetish show on thurs!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tyra Banks does Fetish show on thurs!!!!!!!!!!!
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw on thursday at 5 shes doing a show on fetishs and what people do behind close doors. There was a clip of a man getting trampled on by womens feet.
www.tyrashow.com

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to be trampled on by a barefoot Tyra! Thanks for the word!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thursday, May 8th
"How Freaky Are We?"

Just how freaky are you? After receiving an overwhelming response to previous guests’ “squashing” fetish videos, Tyra investigates other sexual fetishes. First she speaks with a man who goes wild for incredibly muscular women, and the bodybuilder who earns $500 an hour to let him feel and kiss her muscles. Then, a couple reveals how they use tickling as foreplay. Later, Tyra speaks to a man who loves when women step all over his body -- including his face! He even asks 15 audience members to stand on him at the same time. Finally, a woman confesses why she enjoys dressings up as a little girl and wearing diapers.

There is a little video preview clip on the site too, beware of the dude getting HIS feet tickled. However, they do show face trample bare and in boots. Could be an interesting show.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAlegs
Board Regular
Member # 30367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAlegs   Author's Homepage   Email LAlegs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch maybe Aldo and the shoe industry should shut down! Most people that I know that emigrated here - are totally into shoes/feet. The whole woman - what does whole mean, the face? For better or worse what does that mean? Her boobs and face - hello!

Remember it is sweeps week! Screw 'em.

--------------------
 -

www.legsofla.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to make sure I'll be watching this one - maybe Quentin will be on the show and actually use the word 'fetish' this time!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Tyra really wants to explore fetishes, she should let me play with her size 11s on the show [Tongue]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can have one of her feet, and I'll have the other, Thundercracker! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."beware of the dude getting HIS feet tickled."
Comment by LD...

[Puke]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its on right now. I'll see if I can do some captures of the foot/trample stuff. Female of course! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watching it right now.. two gals so far had nice toes on! the tickled feet of the girl were ok.

right now.. it's the trampling deal...

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was tame show.. after all it's television. the trampling.. one gal took off her boots and stepped on his face. not bad feet.

the other two who took off their shoes.. the camera didn't have a good angle.

one of the audience gals asked if he felt weird about feet on his face.. being that she's afraid of germs and feet.

he said it's all good.. he'll even help maintain the feet if it's an issue. that was as much as it got.

tame show really.

RPM

p.s. Tyra acts like she's never heard any of this.. she does research her shows!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjs
Loyal Member
Member # 29462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha... this show was FINALLY aired...my friend was one of the hot girls stepping on the guy... maybe now I should try and get her into modeling her feet...

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/18354

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youtube clips available anyone?

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Did Tyra bare her feet? I guess she didn't or else all of you would have mentioned that!

--------------------

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
er where exactly are the clips on the site? whats there names or sections they are found in?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links