Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Let's Get Tyra to Bare Her Feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Let's Get Tyra to Bare Her Feet!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyra Banks' recent show about fetishes has given me this idea: What if we got her to take her shoes off, on an episode of her show!
We would do this be sending emails to her show site requesting it. Nothing freaky, mind you; I don't want any of you to give us a bad name! You could just say that you would really like to see her show off her pretty bare feet, on one episode.
And to add authenticity, perhaps she could devote a show to foot care! She could get a pedicurem on the show!
Whad do you guys think? Doable, or is my whole idea kinda silly? (I won't write my email to the show until I hear from the rest of you.)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Nothing freaky, mind you;

got any examples of how asking for barefeet can be freaky? sounds like a great idea if it works [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be so awesome

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think she once mentioned that on t.v. she thinks her feet look bad.. due to years of modelling in ill fitting shoes. (for a show.. a guest told her she'd be more comfy without her shoes)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Nothing freaky, mind you;

got any examples of how asking for barefeet can be freaky? sounds like a great idea if it works [Big Grin]
Well, for example, I wouldn't want any of you to describe fantasies of what you might want to do with/to her feet!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a great idea

lets do it

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i think she once mentioned that on t.v. she thinks her feet look bad.. due to years of modelling in ill fitting shoes. (for a show.. a guest told her she'd be more comfy without her shoes)

RPM

All the more reason for an on-the-air pedicure!

--------------------

angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought about asking her for a picture of her soles through her email but it was jus a thought.
i would like to see more of her feet on the show
i think im down to do it

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22808788/

That happened earlier in the year and it was some men's basketball coach that coached barefoot to raise awareness for needy children in Africa.

Maybe someone can bring up that foundation or whatever and Tyra would do a show barefoot to raise money for it.

Or simply she could just have a show on pedicures and foot care. Or maybe she can do both.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I'm very happy that article didn't have a photo of the coach barefooted!
But yes, perhaps Tyra could symbolically slip her shoes off on the show as a gester to the charity.

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if girls as well as guys were sending these e-mails we might have a better shot at seeing them.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

That's a very good idea. Ladies, are you up to the challenge? [Smile]

--------------------

Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good to me! I'm obsessed with Tyra's soles!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so we know what we WANT to do, now how do you propose we do this and whats the course of action to take? The email thing is a good angle, but perhaps if she has a forum or somethin on her site, start a thread, i dunno, i definatley agree with more females being involved will make it look less like a bunch of creepy guys and more approachable.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Yes, there is a forum on her site. Starting a topic on the subject might be a good way to do it.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links