Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » long or short toes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: long or short toes?
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
short

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short or shortish. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
It depends on the woman, my mood, the circumstances etc. I'd say I'd love her feet if they are (if she is) beautiful, regardless of preferences that I may harbor. For example, my neighbor has gorgeous feet even though her second toe is longer than the big toe. Normally her feet would not be to my taste but because I have a weakness for her already I think she and her feet are soooooo sexy. I'd love to cover those feet with kisses and drown in their beauty. I've even started to complement her on her feet. (got a smile for it, AAAOOOOOOOOOOH!)

Bottom line; Attraction is a weird thing!

What I'd really like to know from the guys with a single ideal like long toes, is what do you do if you meet a woman you're attracted to and you find out her feet aren't perfect (I'm not saying ugly, just not perfect). Does that mean that you'll decline politely?

It's a good question to pose.
I PREFER long toes because that's my personal preference. However, should a woman have short toes, as long as they're pretty I could care less.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally prefer toes of medium length, although recently a certain pair of long-toed feet have attracted my interest. Short, stubby toes are usually blah.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mostly long, but short have their appeal.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer long, finger-toes...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the longer, the better! means more to wrap around a nice fat hard shaft and that my friends, means more pleasure [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what a amazing question guys lol. Well I think for sure im into short toes to mideum, more on the short side. Like Lexi Lapitena, J Lo, CJ Gibson, Vida Guarra, Vanessa Hudgens, Kelly Carlson, Leeann Tweeden, Vanessa Marcil, Roselyn Sanchez, Sandra Bullock, Carmen Electra. I dont know what to consider Kim Kardashian but she is as long as I'll go.

The only to long toes feet that I've liked are Pamela Anderson, and of cores the lady who wrote the book on footjobs Tiffany Mynx. Ands thats really it.

Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Long enough to hang from a tree baby! [Laugh]

Long enough to reach the T.V from the couch in case the remotes missing [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the toes to be a bit on the longer side.. I love large full healthy looking toenails. Size 7 are about the best in my opinion with each toe getting smaller going down the line.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long toes for me
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer long, but short can be great too
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
short n stubby are cute and long are also hot. really depends. medium is great too. [Smile] depends on what type of foot theyre on.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links