Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet vs breasts? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: feet vs breasts?
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whyme:
If you could spend your lips 20 minutes on a girls breasts or feet, what would you choose?

You have to choose 1, not the other.
lets assume both feet + breasts are above average.

Just curious to see peoples views....

Spend your lips??? Awkward bit of wording, but I think I know what you are saying.

I choose feet. I usually do 20+ minutes whenever I play around.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely feet. I've never been a guy who was into breasts. I could care less if the girl I married was an A cup or a D cup, so long as she had a great personality, heart, and character, and was understanding about my foot fetish.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Definitely feet. I've never been a guy who was into breasts. I could care less if the girl I married was an A cup or a D cup, so long as she had a great personality, heart, and character, and was understanding about my foot fetish.

Mitch

oooooh, you are sooo nice. big tits, great ass sexy feet and a love for sucking cock is what i like in a woman.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
based on what I read.. i must not love feet then!!!!!!

I'm with J.J.. the whole package.. but having only one choice, i say this thread is both unfair.. but simple!! Wu's FOOT forum!!!!!

RPM

p.s. my wife much rather i spend time with her breast.. although i've met two women in my day who rather a guy not touch their breast.. one of the two rather you play with her feet instead (no... she wasn't dating worthy or marriage material for me)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definatley breats, i dont have any interest in puttin my mouth near feet.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a tie

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."i dont have any interest in puttin my mouth near feet."
Comment by climax

_fjb_
[Confused]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
definatley breats, i dont have any interest in puttin my mouth near feet.

WHY, FOR HEAVENS WHY, ARE YOU HERE? don't take me wrong, you have all the right to be here. i just don't get why you would. this is a forum visited by people who love to have feet in there mouth.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
[/qb]WHY, FOR HEAVENS WHY, ARE YOU HERE? don't take me wrong, you have all the right to be here. i just don't get why you would. this is a forum visited by people who love to have feet in there mouth. [/qb]

Quite a narrow view of the foot world and this forum.

First of all, Wrong! This is a forum for people who love womens feet, period. and foot love can come in all different forms, whether it be touching them with your hands, your mouth, your cock " foot job", your nose for smellin, or to enage in footsies, the list goes on. Being on the this forum has never just being about people who like feet in their mouth, nowhere on the site does it say anything close to that. Please dont tell me you actually believed every single person on here likes feet in their mouth, cuz i can tell you now, the feet world is quite diverse in terms of individual preference, heck the whole world in general is diverse in preference, which is why its best to open ones mind to differences and realise were arent in just one group otherwise we will sound just like very people who shun us for likin what we like.

As for why im here? same reason most people, for the love of female feet [Thumbs Up]

[ May 15, 2008, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:

Mitch

oooooh, you are sooo nice. big tits, great ass sexy feet and a love for sucking cock is what i like in a woman.LOL
[Laugh]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mouth on feet. Hands on breasts.

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatever looks better on the chick

is she has great NATURAL breasts but mediocre feet i would choose the breasts and vice versa

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my four top rated spots on a woman:
1. Feet
2. Ass
3. Legs
4. Tummy (not to big, not to small. A little pillow, if you will. X3)
As far as breast go, I can't say I care too much.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My desire for breasts and my desire for feet is like a see-saw! It could go either way, but if she's lactating, then the boobs win [Smile]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr2009:
Mouth on feet. Hands on breasts.

Both at the same time? lol
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links