Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which shoes are these?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which shoes are these?
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again I call on a community effort to find these sexy shoes, if found Trixie will have to post some pics here [Wink]

Anyways this thread http://www.nnboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1350641#post1350641

has some nice pink shoes. They appear to be wood, and have the middle sole missing. Pretty good stuff.

Anyone have any idea what shoes these are? Thanks!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. those are definitely some funky shoes. i've seen similar ones but out of stainless steel. as for where to find them, not a clue. sorry.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billclinton21
Member # 28656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for billclinton21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are impossible to find [Cry]
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trix i think those may be custom. maybe look into seeing if someone can make them for you?

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Hm perhaps, there are a lot of shoes like that. I am still on a search.

Trixie needs shoes [Wink] .

http://i30.tinypic.com/5bebzs.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/10dil9t.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/2wp07xt.jpg

[IMG] No longer works [Cry]

femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse me...have to wipe the drool. Screw the shoes in all the pics...just want the feet! [Big Grin]
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Yeah, lol, they are pretty good, but she likes tall shoes and wears them out, and these would be soleless. Plus, it is easier for her to kiss me, I'm kinda tall.
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever those shoes are they look quite hot and different...although I don't think she's gonna get support from those nice arches....she should most definitely get some nice massages with emphasis on her arches!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Haha, massages are good, you never want to stop [Wink]
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look like they would be very painful on the arch

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links