Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Still trying!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Still trying!!!
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been trying to get some shots of my girlfriends feet for almost two years now, I’d really like to contribute something to the photo sharing section. This girl is great, Thai (she looks Chinese though), and will let me do anything to her feet, well almost anything… She wants nothing to do with foot photography!!! [Cry]

Her feet are awesome especially her soles, I really love their texture, shape, & even color (she’s quite fair but her soles have that slightly tan hue). They have a very pleasant smell even after walking about all day, they'll be dirty as hell but never have a foul odor (I like a little wear & tear from time-to-time but not filthy feet). I love massaging them while we sit around the place. I figure with the amount of attention I give her feet during foreplay she’d realize the must be “sexy” to some degree, at least to me anyway. She’ll even get regular pedicures now often going with subtle but still attractive nail enamel.

As far as snapping pictures goes, I’ve tried being sly about it with no real success. Now she loves taking pictures but when I try to pose her with her ankles crossed, soles showing, she quickly drops her feet out of view… Damn! One night I just straight up asked, she quickly covered her soles with her hands and said “they’re no good” (in Thai). I don’t know if it’s a cultural thing, well I’m sure to some degree it is, or she just thinks her feet are ugly… I just hope I can convince her someday to allow it. Any ideas out there??? This is driving me nuts but I’ll keep trying!!! [Fingers Crossed]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
asiafoot, if you haven't already I would try to incorporate some licking into the massaging...but...perhaps make the fetish as fun for her as it is for you..what I mean by that is like offer to paint her toenails for her give her pedicures yourself, like KnightTime Feet does and he does a great job. Or if you're bold enough, be like douglezerts and get joint pedicures you and her! Either way good luck man hope you get to those feet and can show us those feet and they sound quite nice - I think I noticed that too, Asian feet don't seem to carry an odor maybe that is true and if so I wonder why that is.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Asian feet don't seem to carry an odor maybe that is true and if so I wonder why that is.

That is a fallacy, A&F! I know plenty of asian girls that have very "fragrant" feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
buddy, until she feels confident enough to let you take a pic... not much you can do other than compliment her and continue to share with her.

one other thing that could be a factor. to her.. this feet involvement is a precious thing between the two of you that she doesn't want to share and doesn't want to explain to you either.

in my case, my wife took a long time to come around. to her.. it's our deal and should be kept private. but now... she understands that the exhibition of her feet is part of my deal.

and as for asian feet with no aroma.. i must have met the 'wrong' type.. some of them have stronger aromas than most feet i've met.

hygiene is the number one determinant of aroma.. trust me.. i've had clients remove their shoes while in an interview.. and we had to clear the office for nearly an hour for the scent to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links