Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Bukkake (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Bukkake
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone ever seen anything like this?

Where a bunch of guys line up to cum on one chicks feet, preferably with a few of them fucking her feet here and there?

If you know of any videos like this, feel free to share.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen one years ago, with britney andrews (i believe).

anyway it is an interesting idea to watch.

if i was personally participating in one, i think i'd need to be the 1st guy to come on her feet otherwise it is no-go for my straight weiner (and I mean that figuratively)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, if I was participating I'd try to be one of the first couple of guys.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a concept [Eek!] .... Never thought of that. I've seen alotta Bukkake clips usually on her face but never her feet.... Sounds interesting and wouldn't mind seeing a clip [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

I wouldn't mind either haha. Someone must grace us with links.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worlds Largest Footjob Gangbang is a prime example...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the video and they cum in her shoes, not her feet. She steps in them at the end.

As for being in a foot bukkake, I think I'd rather be the last one as I've done the dead on bare feet and if I was there for a bukkake, I'd want to experience the scenerio to its fullest.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing this video.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks 'pedactor' for the link. Amazed on this really exsisting and how many dudes turned up. Not actually what I was lookin' for but damn close... Would like to see the ending though as Pat has said... Just wanna see outta curiosity....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched that vid and it brought back ancient memories from when i'd seen it last time so long ago.

i found some humor in how the facilitators had a tone like they were herding these men like cattle. "Guys, cum in the shoes!"

was pretty funny to see all the fluffer girls there too. some guys were getting off on fucking and blowjobs as opposed to feet.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would too though Tyler..I mean come on...god knows how many cocks were on her feet by the time you got to them...might as well just slap a rubber on and go to town on the fluffer and rip the rubber off and BAM! In the shoes it goes [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Yeah, it wasn't a cool an idea as I thought after seeing the video. Guess I had imagined it differently. Oh well.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't like the video. It seemed cool until I saw it. I think there were guys who when it was there turn, would still lick her feet or suck her toes, even after 20 guys cocks had touched her feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol yep seen that vid a few times.

i mentioned this in a different thread before, but i read in a couple of interviews on wu's that janet mason and the girl from angel kissed feet are pretty interested in foot bukkake. i've just been waiting for one of them to do it!

glad to see this many people liking the idea too, as in the other thread most people hated it... but yea foot bukkake = [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a matter of fact there is a Japanese series produced by Wanz called "Leg Fetish World", that does in fact contain foot fetish bukkake.

http://www.asianscreens.net/covers/170000/2125.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, the first three dvd's in the series contain that sort of material.

ALSO, if you check out this store from clips4sale, it contains a clip that's entitled foot bukkake, which isn't too bad either.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1835

Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links