Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tonights Little Experience. :D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tonights Little Experience. :D
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I won't give you the whole backstory. Because my stories are usually quite involved.

Anyways, tonight I received one of the best foot jobs of my entire god damn life. (Maybe simply because it's been a while since I've... yeah..)

So, I have this small couch in front of the television that has a short back on it. So I get her to lay down on the couch and cling her feet over the back of the it. This works particularily well with her legs being short, as she is about 5'3 I think. So I press her feet together and begin fucking her smooth little pads, I think her feet were about a size 8, not too positive. Anyways, her feet are feeling amazing and she is wiggling her toes a bit now and then for effect, and for feeling so I asked her if she had ever actually given any footjobs before. Apparently, from what she told me she was quite experienced and wanted to show me a thing or two. However, at this point I am in too much ecstasy to hear her and I blast the biggest load of my life on her feet, making sure that i get some in between her toes and some on her pads. She was smiling ear to ear as she wiggled her toes again to smoosh the cum around a bit and feeling fully satisfied I smiled and said the perfect line "Now what was that about showing me a thing or two?". She laughed a bit and told me that I'd have to wait until I had a bit more energy.

At this point I was really intriqued. So after we cleaned up and what not I brought it up again, and she laughed at me again and said something to the effect of me being an "eager beaver". She told me that she would have to grab something from her place and would be right back. While she was gone I tidied up a bit and my mind was set ablaze with anticipation.

I suppose it was about 20-30 minutes later when she got back. She slipped off her shoes and without a word grabbed my arm and brought me to my room. I layed down on the bed while we made out for a bit, and in the midst of that our clothes had managed to disintegrate off of our bodies, everything except her socks: thigh high orange and black halloween socks with little jack-o-lanters at the knees. They looked a little thin, probably from years of use I thought. And as if to answer my thought she replied coolly and cutely "these are my super-duper footjob socks".

I scratched my chin and remembered the first time I had had a sockjob, and remembered the sheer intensity of an orgasm the soft material combined by the warmness and dexterity of her feet had produced. Wordlessly, I lay back as she leaned back on her hands and began working my cock with her cute little socked toes. My god, these socks must have been about a size too small as they were super tight, allowing me to feel every knuckle in her toes as she gripped my cock and stroked it quickly. She did this for about 4 minutes, getting me nice and ready for what was about to come. I nearly came right there and then but she stopped in time to re-adjust her position, this time laying on her stomach getting ready for what people now call a "solejob". she had her soles wrapped around the base of my shaft and to my surprise didn't immediately get working. She leaned over the bed a bid and rummaged in her jean pockets for what appeared to be a bottle of lubricant. Now, I'm usually not a huge fan of lubes, but hey I was in no position to complain. She passed it back to me and instructed me to pour it "liberally on her socked soles, toes, pads and heels. As I started pouring the stuff out I noticed it was a LOT thicker than conventional lubricants and it coated the entirety of her socked soles in a shiny, globby lustre. I was not prepared for the ecstasy that was about to ripple through me as she began stroking me with the part of the soles right underneath her pads, the lube effectively coated my cock and it felt so amazing in conjunction with the soft socks pressed hard against my shaft. From there she moved her feet a bit and began using the part of the sole just above her heel, she was working me so perfectly that I let out a large sigh and told her I would be ready cumming shortly, she quickly adjust to using just her toes again and within 2 minuts of this I blew a load bigger than the last one and it missed her feet entirely, instead going up the non-lubed legs and looked so damn hot seeing the cum settling in dozens of nice pearls on her little halloween socks. Now, the orgasm itself lasted for about a minute after I had let loose and the feeling was a bout a 16 on a 1-10 scale. It was almost TOO intense, but after my body settled down she looked back at my and smiled. "You owe me." she said.

[Smile]

Today I feel on top of the world, she left my apartment about 2 hours ago and we have plans to get together for coffee and dinner this weekend. I may just be in love, again. D:

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DUDE AMAZING MAN. I hope you end up having something with this girl.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to me you found a perfect fit!
If you can stand the answer, I'd love to know where she learned to give a super-duper footjob.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toetapper, I'll be sure to find out. [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shit.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW - this story was pretty damn hot! I myself don't get turned on by feet but I love what feet can do for a guy who loves feet. I'm going to remember this story and see what I can do with it - when I get the chance. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links